bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Destroyer-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
How do I initiate office promotion?

edit: nvm, took a while for the 'calendar' icon to show.

Last edited:

uaredisturbed

Jan 3, 2019
From the file. After you edit, make sure to save, then completely close out of the game if it's open. When an html game loads, the entire .html file gets loaded at once, and then it will pull additional recourses as necessary

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
edit: i see, it was a one time quest unlock, and when i exited the outskirts, the button was never there, I had to buy car to re-open it, and cabi don't take me there.

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
testoviron After upgrading to V1.07 I can no longer train Michelle in the Bordello. She was only on one star but after I used each option three times on three days (oral/vaginal/anal) they just disappeared one by one and haven't return after sleeping.

Edit: The contact jimmy parts which I had fully completed before is now missing the rest of the buttons. Only the 'Train Jimmy' button remains (which at this point is useless), which means I can't re-watch any of that content. :(

Last edited:

Rolee01

Jan 3, 2021
testoviron After upgrading to V1.07 I can no longer train Michelle in the Bordello. She was only on one star but after I used each option three times on three days (oral/vaginal/anal) they just disappeared one by one and haven't return after sleeping.

Edit: The contact jimmy parts which I had fully completed before is now missing the rest of the buttons. Only the 'Train Jimmy' button remains (which at this point is useless), which means I can't re-watch any of that content. :(
You still can select mom's corruption or dad's obedience "training" but it's a little bit tricky. You need to find the right place to click then you can find both option.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I'm trying to sell the drill at the mall and the crazy old lady gives me $200 for it. But I don't get the money and I don't lose the drill. Any idea what's happening?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Does Lexi (office) only have blowjob option? Cause that is all I'm seeing. [I'm max promotions]

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is this intentional at office?

"Keep working" some times only gives me a couple thousand, and I supposed to make $9,500 each shift.

So, I have to "Go Back" button, then "Work in the office" to get my full amount.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I can also only train her 1 star for the 3 positions [they never raised above 1 star], and she stuck at $300 income, and no buttons or futher actions.

Reactions: Shardoom
2.40 star(s) 35 Votes