Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Has the incest tag been removed from this game or was it never there?
Read "Step-mom".
...Tho' IMO step-anything is just watering down the kink-factor, so I feel leaning into the incest tag is best.

I do believe there is/was an incest patch tho'?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Read "Step-mom".
...Tho' IMO step-anything is just watering down the kink-factor, so I feel leaning into the incest tag is best.

I do believe there is/was an incest patch tho'?
Honestly I'll never understand, sex with a stepmother is considered incest (to me it's STEPCEST) according to the site's own rules, and if memory serves there was an incest tag in that game. What changed?

Grizzly35

May 23, 2019
Honestly I'll never understand, sex with a stepmother is considered incest (to me it's STEPCEST) according to the site's own rules, and if memory serves there was an incest tag in that game. What changed?
Patreon, or any of the crappy subscribe sites, that's why most of these games have incest patches as separete file on here, i think patreon consider step-family incest now too lol

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Incest version of 1.08

If you found some typo about Incest or dead link about sister or mother tell me.
Did you just "Find and replace" function all the instances of "stepmom" to "mom" in the .html file? Asking so that I would be able to do it myself.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
When I load my save it changes it back to version 1.07 and doesn't stay on version 1.08? *EDIT* I am using online version. also anyone else getting the club management glitched out where you train a stat and the option for training disappears? There is no improvement and they were only level 2-3-2 for their talents.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
When I load my save it changes it back to version 1.07 and doesn't stay on version 1.08? *EDIT* I am using online version. also anyone else getting the club management glitched out where you train a stat and the option for training disappears? There is no improvement and they were only level 2-3-2 for their talents.
The online version is still using the bugged 1.07 version.
Since then, there has been a fixed 1.07, and now 1.08 release (which I hope contains all the fixes as well).

All we can do is wait for the online version to be updated, sadly.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I started going to Justins house and it's telling me to invite one of his family to "the ranch" but I've never been to a ranch or seen other references to it. How do I go there?
You need to invite Goldie to the ranch. The ranch can be bought on the computer after you are the owner of a brothel, a gym, and a store in the mall.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes