T0x1cUs

Jan 8, 2022
It's a shame that I'm only now reading this. I have already corrected it in the online version. Unfortunately when compressing the mp4. files they changed the name and started with a capital letter.

Actually, I think it's only one scene when they arrive, so basically nothing.

Oh, and this will definitely come in handy. I'll check it out in my free time and think about some update for the stepmother. Thank you very much.

For those who follow my profile, the new version is now available. There are many new features, so feel free to check it out. A new thread at the beginning of the game and a new opportunity to earn money. Introduction of new characters, new graphics, new website etc. Best regards.
There's also ADULTTIME - Your dad will never find out or
300K Kill by PsychoThrillers(but just the first scene, which even feels great, the second part's a bit too weird) if you want the scenes voiced as well

Reactions: testoviron
Jun 29, 2024
It's a shame that I'm only now reading this. I have already corrected it in the online version. Unfortunately when compressing the mp4. files they changed the name and started with a capital letter.

Actually, I think it's only one scene when they arrive, so basically nothing.

Oh, and this will definitely come in handy. I'll check it out in my free time and think about some update for the stepmother. Thank you very much.

For those who follow my profile, the new version is now available. There are many new features, so feel free to check it out. A new thread at the beginning of the game and a new opportunity to earn money. Introduction of new characters, new graphics, new website etc. Best regards.
So should I be waiting for a quick fix before downloading?

T0x1cUs

Jan 8, 2022
somehow Dean Mea's laptop isnt showing for me Test, mind checking my file?
As Testoviron mentioned, there seems to be a bug in the code that breaks the laptop part if the Mr Juice arc was completed before. He even posted an easy fix 2 or 3 pages back. All you need to do is change the value in mrjuicestory from 4 to 5.

Hope it helped

Reactions: testoviron

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi,
I'm stuck with the house renovation.
I have already renoved all room but I can't renove the entire house, the "buy" button stay in grey while I have 3M$!!
I think I'm at level 2 (only Mother, sister and grandma are at home)
View attachment 3775479
A scene earlier, the builder informs you that the price is 5 million.
Boss, can you introduce Veronica Rodriguez into the game? It would be an excellent addition.
I was actually thinking about a certain plot where someone with her looks would fit perfectly. Consider it done.
the new characters are incomplete?
Yes. Their story is complete in v1.10
1. How much police EXP do you need to unlock the new area? I have 10,000+ EXP and nothing new has come up
(I've already completed Mr. Juice's story line)

2. How do you hire more girls to work at the Bordello Boom Boom? I already fully trained Michelle
1. There is no hard cap here when it comes to experience. You just have to pass all the missions of being a superhero then you will be sent to prison.
2. The only requirement is the maximum development of the given girl's skills. When Michelle brings in an income of 1500, a new option to hire another girl will appear. Then, an income of 3000, provided you agree to pay off Bony's husband's debt.
hy i am stuck right after Aria, when its says " I guess it's time to pull the Lambo out of the garage. " dont find the button to start te Lela date quest
This event starts in block B.
Hello there, ahm anyone could give me all the steps to progress with Mr Juicy rework quest? since i havent played for a few updates, and using my old save... i make some progress but... a few stuff i think its bugg and i find kinda annoying start from point 0 (again)

so the ranch its always aviable for buy.. even if i aleady had it at full before, so maybe that doenst allow me progress and at gym , shower option didnt show and no event quest tigger, also at mandy house is bugged i guest since the event button appear, but no progress at all... i leave her my save if maybe the dev could look at it :/
Yes, your save was indeed corrupted. Repaired below. Now go to the university and buy a sniper rifle.
Is it normal that I can't enter any bedroom in Mr Juice residence?
You will be able to later. For the time being, the rooms are protected by Mr. Juice's people.

somehow Dean Mea's laptop isnt showing for me Test, mind checking my file?
You need to restart this quest. To do so, go to the dungeon in the church, then you will have to become a personal trainer at the gym to continue. Later, proceed with Cherie's quest at the university. I also fixed the Romi quest for you, as you ended it by having her carry the furniture by herself.
So should I be waiting for a quick fix before downloading?
I'm not going to make a fuss about the fix specifically, I fixed it in the online version and it will also already be fixed in the next version. You can fix it yourself, if you want just go to the assets/img/joslyn folder and here rename the mp4 files from Joslynfuck to joslynfuck. The first letter must be lowercase, that's how much then it will display correctly.

Mineunderwater

Jan 4, 2024
How do you get promoted from paperwork as a cop? I cheated so my police exp gave me enough xp to unlock the superhero and the prison storyline but the only thing I can do as a cop seems to be paperwork

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
I went and restarted for 1.09 and used cheat to get thing faster but kinda locked myself out of the option to buy a car.
Wich one do i need to interact to get unstuck? (Got fast travel for uni, busness and dowtown still)

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
How do you get promoted from paperwork as a cop? I cheated so my police exp gave me enough xp to unlock the superhero and the prison storyline but the only thing I can do as a cop seems to be paperwork
You just have to do the job correctly probably 20 times.
I went and restarted for 1.09 and used cheat to get thing faster but kinda locked myself out of the option to buy a car.
Wich one do i need to interact to get unstuck? (Got fast travel for uni, busness and dowtown still)
I'm still before my morning coffee and I don't really understand how you locked yourself?
Any Compression?
I think the online version is the best option in this case. I compress the game myself before uploading it, so it will be difficult to cut anything more from it. It just has an enormous amount of content.

Reactions: Mineunderwater

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
1. There is no hard cap here when it comes to experience. You just have to pass all the missions of being a superhero then you will be sent to prison.
2. The only requirement is the maximum development of the given girl's skills. When Michelle brings in an income of 1500, a new option to hire another girl will appear. Then, an income of 3000, provided you agree to pay off Bony's husband's debt.
1. I've unlocked the superhero job, and gotten the costume. I've done "Save your city" a few times and beat the villain, but it doesn't increase police EXP (which was why hero work didn't seem like it was doing anything for climbing the career ladder). In fact nothing new happens. There are no new missions. I've already unlocked the detention center and jail cells. Every girl there has all their scenes unlocked. The walkthrough hints need to be far more specific on what you need to do

2. Michelle with everything at lvl 5 brings in $1200/day. It's impossible to get $1500/day. Maybe that's the problem

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
1. I've unlocked the superhero job, and gotten the costume. I've done "Save your city" a few times and beat the villain, but it doesn't increase police EXP (which was why it didn't seem like hero work was doing anything to climb the career ladder). In fact nothing new happens. There are no new missions. I've already unlocked the detention center and jail cells. Every girl there has all their scenes unlocked. The walkthrough hints need to be far more specific

2. Michelle with everything at lvl 5 brings in $1200/day. It's impossible to get $1500/day. Maybe that's the problem
Here you no longer need to collect exp. Just do all the tasks as a superhero. At the end, talk to Rachel to get another job.

2. I suspect you just trainer her until you got 5 stars, but you need to enter that scene again.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Here you no longer need to collect exp. Just do all the tasks as a superhero. At the end, talk to Rachel to get another job.

2. I suspect you just trainer her until you got 5 stars, but you need to enter that scene again.
1. There are no tasks as a superhero. It's just the same thing that loops. You fight a female villain with a 40% chance to win. You can loop this over and over until you lose. It drains energy and doesn't seem to unlock anything.

2. If I try to train any one of the 3 options, it plays out the same scene repeatedly, eventually draining all my energy, but Michelle never gets tired. So it doesn't seem to be training her. Apart from that, I don't know what scene you're talking about

I'll attach my save. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
1. There are no tasks as a superhero. It's just the same thing that loops. You fight a female villain with a 40% chance to win. You can loop this over and over until you lose. It drains energy and doesn't seem to unlock anything.

2. If I try to train any one of the 3 options, it plays out the same scene repeatedly, eventually draining all my energy, but Michelle never gets tired. So it doesn't seem to be training her. Apart from that, I don't know what scene you're talking about

I'll attach my save. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do
Indeed, your save was crooked. I have no idea why, but in these two places it did not change the variables after entering a scene. Terribly strange... Anyway, everything is working now.
question, how do you start the quest that unlocks the option to buy a ranch
You need to meet Aria in Mr. Juice's university thread and have a passive income of more than $40,000 a day. Then the option to buy a ranch will appear in the main character's computer.
Does anyone have a walkthrough ? or cheats?
What are you having trouble with that you need a walkthrough?

Reactions: rainwake

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Indeed, your save was crooked. I have no idea why, but in these two places it did not change the variables after entering a scene. Terribly strange... Anyway, everything is working now.
Whatever you did sort of worked at fixing the immediate problem, but more problems follow soon after

1. The superhero work does play out more scenes but after all of it Rachel says: "Great job superhero, but take off those tight panties you're wearing over your pants already. The city doesn't need a superhero anymore... At least for now". I didn't end up in jail and I can't do more superhero work.

2. I can hire another girl for bordello. However the Bordello girl I hire (no matter who) continues to be bugged. Training them in anything will not grow their stat. They will get the training on Oral, get tired. Next day more training in Oral, get tired, but no level up. :LOL:

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Whatever you did sort of worked at fixing the immediate problem, but more problems follow soon after

1. The superhero work does play out more scenes but after all of it Rachel says: "Great job superhero, but take off those tight panties you're wearing over your pants already. The city doesn't need a superhero anymore... At least for now". I didn't end up in jail and I can't do more superhero work.

2. I can hire another girl for bordello. However the Bordello girl I hire (no matter who) continues to be bugged. Training them in anything will not grow their stat. They will get the training on Oral, get tired. Next day more training in Oral, get tired, but no level up. :LOL:
Everything is fine with your save now.
1.Just visit Rachel in her office; there is a new event icon.
2.Phoenix needs 3 sessions to level up. This means 3 days. Also, the brothel income will refresh when you go to sleep.

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Everything is fine with your save now.
1.Just visit Rachel in her office; there is a new event icon.
2.Phoenix needs 3 sessions to level up. This means 3 days. Also, the brothel income will refresh when you go to sleep.
1. It would have been nice if Rachel actually tells us to meet her in her office, rather than telling us that the City doesn't need a Superhero anymore, which sounds like a dead end.

2. I maxed out Phoenix, but I don't see the option to hire another girl. Currently making $2700.

Last edited:

Someone1001

Jun 5, 2020
I play the game two time an the paper in the wood can’t find it I have 9 pages but page no 10 that in the wood can’t find it
I try right-right-left-left-straight-straight
But also didn’t work just arrive to location but no pages there

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes