ai...

May 30, 2019
how to buy exotic shop? they said i need someone from the brothel but once i go there i see no options.
You have to do some mafia jobs and once you complete them you'll be able to ask the owner of the bordello in the red light district to talk to the owner of the exotic shop. After he does that then you can buy it for 500k.

Reactions: testoviron

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Every time I go into the forest to collect the materials I try to go right,right,left,left,straight,straight, and straight. But before I can do the last straight it takes me to the bunker.
Because you'll find it in the bunker. Talk to the girl who is there and has nothing to eat.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
You have to do some mafia jobs and once you complete them you'll be able to ask the owner of the bordello in the red light district to talk to the owner of the exotic shop. After he does that then you can buy it for 500k.
shit, i forgot what he asked me to do.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Found Bunker no Girl There.
University Dean dont Show Sniper Part
Yes, because she is there only when you have an active task from Gerson, i.e. getting materials for an outfit. Regarding the previous question, are you already at this point in the story, or did you just read about it in a forum post? If you've already escaped with Jasmine and Chanel and the laptop in Dean Mea's office doesn't appear, you need to go to , load your save, press Ctrl + F, search for 'mrjuicestory,' and change the value from 4 to 5. Save it and load it back in the game.

shit, i forgot what he asked me to do.
First Dr. Bonny in the hospital
Second Cony Village
Third Jewel Apartments then Gym
Fourth Asa Red Light District Massage Parlor

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Zumskin

Feb 24, 2022
Videos in shitshop don't work.
Also with Doctor Bonny you have wrong button pictures. Mouth button leads to anal and ass button leads to blowjob

Reactions: testoviron

jeth7

May 1, 2023
Good morning
How can I unblock the rest of the content?
Hypnosis?
House in the woods?
Car garage?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Ask for Lela's daughter ? (It will take long. Try somewhere else)...Any help
Cherie, university.

Is there a filter applied to all the clips now and how to disable it?
What kind of filter? I don't really understand.
Videos in shitshop don't work.
Also with Doctor Bonny you have wrong button pictures. Mouth button leads to anal and ass button leads to blowjob
I know about the shitshop and it already works online. I have corrected it in version 1.10. As for Bonny, thank you for the information! I actually got the file names wrong for some reason. I will correct it.
Good morning
How can I unblock the rest of the content?
Hypnosis?
House in the woods?
Car garage?
Hypnosis was removed from the game because the theme of mind control is quite slippery. It's hard to draw a line where it doesn't verge on sexual violence. As for the storyline of the strange house in the forest, it was temporarily removed due to its mixed reception. This storyline will return, but in a refreshed version sometime in the future. The mechanic was related to the strange house storyline, and it's a fairly old location, so it's far from ideal. Therefore, you're not missing much by not visiting it.
i have 10000 exp in police station how much needed for next promotion
Do all the superhero tasks and talk to Rachel.

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
I am at the date with Lela, how can I succeed it, I think I tried every possible combination but it still tells me that I lost every time.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I am at the date with Lela, how can I succeed it, I think I tried every possible combination but it still tells me that I lost every time.
suit>roses>go fast> bribe> loobster/steak>vodka for secret ending / Château d'Yquem.>if vodka are you reta$%@#? / 1,000,000> if vodka and are you ret%#% Sit down and drink vodka, maybe your mood will improve for special ending / Don't worry, let's make the best of it and enjoy the rest of the evening.> 2nd option>pay> date result check you need Muscularity > 179 and Respect > 64
testoviron what about arcade thread, I just fucked both girls and have 100% of nerd respect, what I need to do next to unlock the poker table?
If you have already completed the arcade thread, you must have unlocked Brandy's apartment in downtown apartments in block A. First, you need to take the dog Cloud for walks, and from him, you will learn what to do next.
V1.09 Android. No option for work at local store.what am I missing?
You should talk to the owner and then the possibility of work will be unlocked.

ShadeScar

Feb 11, 2023
I've bought all the house renovations to unlock the house level up to level 3, but the option to renovate the house isn't available. Does anyone know what I can do to renovate the house? I've attached my save.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I've bought all the house renovations to unlock the house level up to level 3, but the option to renovate the house isn't available. Does anyone know what I can do to renovate the house? I've attached my save.
You have already upgraded the house to the maximum, which is why the option has disappeared.
Where should i train for shooting and the gypsies are gone not showing after getting 5000 from me...
You will learn to shoot once you complete Mr. Juice's storyline. University>Reed>Church>Mr. Juice. The Gypsies simply left town after taking the money. That's just their Gypsy nature...

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes