Alex84

Aug 22, 2018
So, how can I buy the exclusive shop? I get to the point where I need "a whore to help convince the owner" but I'm obviously missing something...tried the street prostitute and the brothel, nothing.

Also, another note, can't find Lela's daughter in the forest...tried Mea at the university but it says "it will take a long time"

Last edited:

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
This game is hot garbage ... imagine forcing the user to click the same buttons in the exact same order hundres of times to go to the next step in the branch.

Silvio34

Jul 15, 2024
I’m from ios , the game was working fine but now the videos don’t work anymore, I tried multiple saves but the videos simply don’t play and it’s a black screen . Any solutions ?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Out of the 3 choices from this point, no matter what I pick Christin always chooses to go back to school
If you want a different end result, start making less moral choices. Your current stats are good points: 189, bad points: 10, a difference greater than 50 between them automatically results in no choice for the ending.
Thanks for your help! Here's my save. I checked and houselevel is set to 2 and indiastory is greater than 1, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.
I have loaded your save, and the "home renovation" icon is normally available at home.
Is it just me or is the full package download from Mega missing all directories under assets/img with first letters t-z?
Yes something happened during the upload. I will take care of it right away.
So you can't get ashley now? I've read her thread was deleted in this version - right?
Yes. For now.
So idk what the issue is for this, but has anyone else had issues with the images for the car chase not loading fast enough on the online version? I literally can't do the chase cuz I can't see what the images are. Idk if it's from my phone, my internet or just with how much the game is loading. Starting to get frustrated cuz I can't complete this as is currently
It can be both phone and Internet. Playing on the computer, I have no problem completing this mini-game the first time. I'll think about some difficulty settings for mobile devices to make it easier. As for some solution for you for now, a few posts above there is a tutorial for using

Find the variables mrjuicestory and jasminestory. Add to the variables 1. That is, if juicestory is 4, change it to 5. If jasminestory is 5, make it 6. Then you can continue. Then go to Dean Mea at the university and buy a gun.
How to progress frank's mission?
How to progress rachel in police station?
Can anyone tell the walkthrough for these things?
Too bad you didn't specify where you stopped. The police station, 20 times paperwork well done, then patrols, buy a costume university laptop dean, all superhero missions. The thread of frank tattoo parlor, nightclub, ava, univer, lola. Here ends the story so far.
I am told to go buy a sniper from the dark web and nothing else happens. (I already bought the sniper in a previous version but there is no prompts)
Check the variable mrjuicestory at If it is 4 then change it to 5 and buy a rifle again.
where is the new content? romi, aubrey and christin. Romi's apartment is empty. I finished the police/prison quests, the mr.juice's quest... But I don't know where to go now
How is it empty? None of the characters are there?

How can I exit the prison again when I already defeated the boss?
Home button on the bar, just under your energy.
FYI, the Mega version of 1.10 is incomplete. I was able to get the correct file from gofile, but the mega link is a broken archive.
I know, hosting mega for some reason messed up the archive. I uploaded the same thing to different hosts at the same time and that's the only problem with it. I will do a reupload right away.
So, how can I buy the exclusive shop? I get to the point where I need "a whore to help convince the owner" but I'm obviously missing something...tried the street prostitute and the brothel, nothing.

Also, another note, can't find Lela's daughter in the forest...tried Mea at the university but it says "it will take a long time"
Go to the brothel and call giovanni. He will help you. You can find Aria at the uni. Ask Cherie.
I am not getting any respect? in v1.09 I got respect. I started a new game in v1.10 and not getting any respect at all
Respect you get for buying things and businesses. Buy some expensive car then you get Respect.
where do i find all the missing documents to blackmail Chanel i have 8/10
city, home, downtown, forest r>r>s, uni toilet cleaning lady brush, office take a walk, nightclub toilet save monkey
How can I buy the nightclub and i beat Psylocke and it says " You won with Psylocke, however, she will return for sure"
You'll be a coowner of a nightclub going by the Frank's thread. Just try again you have to lose versus her.
I am stuck at home renovation what should I do next
What do you have in mind? You have to renovate until you improve the whole house so that the renovation option disappears.
I’m from ios , the game was working fine but now the videos don’t work anymore, I tried multiple saves but the videos simply don’t play and it’s a black screen . Any solutions ?
I am aware of this issue. Compressing the files from .mp4 to .webm reduced the size of the game by 700mb, but I did not anticipate that iOS does not support this format. I.e. it does support it, but it is practically impossible to play, you would have to download an external .webm player and then download and enable each file separately. This is ridiculous. I'm already uploading mp4 video files to the online version, and I'm about to do a re-upload to mega.nz for the local versions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes