dragonis003

Aug 13, 2018
Just as a warning, was in jail and went to the cheat menu, couldn't back out of it to get back to the jail and hit the Home button, now I can't get back into the jail to continue the story and I can't hit back enough to return either, ruined my save doing this.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Just as a warning, was in jail and went to the cheat menu, couldn't back out of it to get back to the jail and hit the Home button, now I can't get back into the jail to continue the story and I can't hit back enough to return either, ruined my save doing this.
EDIT:

I understand the issue now. In the prison, the button responsible for returning home didn't disappear completely. I'll fix this in the upcoming update. As for your request, follow these steps:
  1. Go to .
  2. Upload your save file.
  3. Press Ctrl + F and search for policesuperhero.
  4. You should see the value 14. Change it to 12.
  5. Download your modified save file.
  6. In the game, use the option "load from disk".
  7. Talk to Rachel again.
  8. Be careful not to click the empty frame again.
How shooting quest is done ? Tell me how to complete shooting quest in village?
Literally 2 posts above yours I replied to this... You will learn to shoot once you complete Mr. Juice's storyline. University>Reed>Church>Mr. Juice.

Last edited:

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
I can't do anything at the police station anymore but the walkthrough still tells me: "You are a police officer. Do your job well to climb the career ladder and unlock new location."

What do I have to do now?

And the walkthrough also still has an area that isn't shown to me any other way than "???". It's the last one of the list, where can I find / how can I get it?

Lastly I can't enter the bedrooms in Mr. Juice's residence anymore but I can remember that I was already able to in another version of the game.
Also I the last thing I know I should do was to buy a gun and shoot someone with it, same situation as with the bedrooms, I remember doing that in another version of the game already. I was told to buy the gun at Mea's office but when I go there I don't have the PC there anymore, though I remember having it as well.

Last edited:

asx958

Feb 13, 2018
Stuck with Mr. Juice's daughters. No option comes up for mud in the forest and no idea what to do for the other 2

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I can't do anything at the police station anymore but the walkthrough still tells me: "You are a police officer. Do your job well to climb the career ladder and unlock new location."

What do I have to do now?

And the walkthrough also still has an area that isn't shown to me any other way than "???". It's the last one of the list, where can I find / how can I get it?

Lastly I can't enter the bedrooms in Mr. Juice's residence anymore but I can remember that I was already able to in another version of the game.
Also I the last thing I know I should do was to buy a gun and shoot someone with it, same situation as with the bedrooms, I remember doing that in another version of the game already. I was told to buy the gun at Mea's office but when I go there I don't have the PC there anymore, though I remember having it as well.
The laptop in Dean Mea's office doesn't appear, you need to go to , load your save, press Ctrl + F, search for 'mrjuicestory,' and change the value from 4 to 5. Save it and load it back in the game.

The last location is the prison, which you'll unlock after the police storyline. Complete 20 instances of good paperwork, then patrol work, then the superhero costume missions, and all other missions.
Lela date is not working in either ways, it is going to the losing part. How to get it right? testoviron
suit>roses>go fast> bribe> loobster/steak>vodka for secret ending / Château d'Yquem.>if vodka are you reta$%@#? / 1,000,000> if vodka and are you ret%#% Sit down and drink vodka, maybe your mood will improve for special ending / Don't worry, let's make the best of it and enjoy the rest of the evening.> 2nd option>pay> date result check you need Muscularity > 179 and Respect > 64
If this not help send me your save.

If the house is already upgraded to the maximum, then why can't I unlock the aunt and cousin or the pool?
That's very strange, because only one variable determines both things, meaning either the pool at home is unlocked or it's not, and the renovation option is still available. Send your save file and I'll check it after the weekend when I return. Alternatively, you can go to , load your save, press Ctrl + F, search for 'houselevel,' and change the value to 2. Additionally, make sure the variable "indiastory" is greater than "1." Save it and load it back into the game.
Stuck with Mr. Juice's daughters. No option comes up for mud in the forest and no idea what to do for the other 2
Yes, because you need to have a higher destroyer skill. For Ash, it's 250, for Charlotte it's 270, and later it's 290.
Where is this homeless? I couldn't find him... testoviron
In the city.
I am new here, can i search thread for something specific? I'd rather not ask something if already been asked
You can ask, but you'll probably get an answer faster if you search for it yourself. In the upper right corner of the page next to the f95zone logo, there is a "search" box. Select the "This thread" option there.

Additionally, for my followers, the new version is now publicly available. Have fun!

ShadeScar

Feb 11, 2023
That's very strange, because only one variable determines both things, meaning either the pool at home is unlocked or it's not, and the renovation option is still available. Send your save file and I'll check it after the weekend when I return. Alternatively, you can go to , load your save, press Ctrl + F, search for 'houselevel,' and change the value to 2. Additionally, make sure the variable "indiastory" is greater than "1." Save it and load it back into the game.
Thanks for your help! Here's my save. I checked and houselevel is set to 2 and indiastory is greater than 1, so I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes