Mr. Bob

Formerly 'A Fairy Tale (18+ )'
Dec 27, 2023
Give the option to replace all gay content like with Justin. (Maybe make a quest to set up a clinic for it, or a drug like X-change.) You've already got the TF and sissification tags, so make them more widely available so that all the male partners have gay/dickgirl/full-TF options. Also add an option in settings to toggle them. Just my 2 cents
So play gay content, I don't like that.

xgriz789x

Oct 12, 2022
anyone know what choices you are supposed to make on the date with Lela(im stuck), no matter what choice i make it says you lose at the end of the date.

Elios84

Aug 10, 2020
I had something similar, after meeting the gym ladies i drove them to the safe house and did the mini game. They gave me where to go for the daughter. I could teach the daughter Aria math, but all the texts in the university where wrong. Dean Dea was just lying there and the text at the bottom said "nothing to do here". I just restarted.
Similar thing happens to me too. I think the Mr. Juice part is broken. I had already done it. Now it asks me for the pages again and there is no way... I can't get the computer to buy the rifle either... possible bug?

Reactions: bing1258

Lex3r

Sep 25, 2022
anyone know what choices you are supposed to make on the date with Lela(im stuck), no matter what choice i make it says you lose at the end of the date.
Wear a Suit - Wait or peak (doesn't matter) - "Sure, i'm a great driver" (you can crash at this part, so try again until you pass) - Pay $500 for a table - 2x lobster - Château d'Yquem - 1M a week - "Don't worry..." - "Shut the fuck up..." - "I'll pay"

Well I Try

Dec 31, 2022
hey i can't find that strange house in the forest its always the old bunker
i tried right>right>left>left>straight so many times not working + the vip island did't apper after i put the cheat code

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
hey i can't find that strange house in the forest its always the old bunker
i tried right>right>left>left>straight so many times not working + the vip island did't apper after i put the cheat code
The creator removed the strange house and the vip island. He did say something about a new tropical island, but at the moment, there is no island for you.

Zumskin

Feb 24, 2022
After an update that changed UI the game became worse to play on mobile. In landscape orientation if you have left panel open now you have just one vertical line and almost enough place for second. It takes very long to scroll to reach all locations. Before that update it was definitely two, maybe even three, I just can't remember. With left panel closed it is now two buttons with al,ost enough space for third. In previous versions with closed panel you had 4 buttons if I remember correctly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you do something to revert or make it friendlier for mobile users?

noway10

Oct 2, 2023
I already bought the sniper and trained in the forest before the last update and when i go to the office nothing appears what should i do?

DeeluxeOwnu

Mar 2, 2021
Can we have more than one girl in the brothel? because with the fix i can now train my girl. But i don't know when she level up? and i can't recruit other girls is this normal? i didn't play the brothel before so idk.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Can we have more than one girl in the brothel? because with the fix i can now train my girl. But i don't know when she level up? and i can't recruit other girls is this normal? i didn't play the brothel before so idk.
you have to train the first, then you get the second. There are 3 Girls.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes