Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
It's seems that we can't upgrade further the house into the mansion and receive the Aunt and Cousin. Is that a bug or something else didn't complete?

ai...

May 30, 2019
It's seems that we can't upgrade further the house into the mansion and receive the Aunt and Cousin. Is that a bug or something else didn't complete?
I'm having the same issue and I got pretty far into the game. So I guess it's just a bug.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i need walkthrough
for example: how to renovate rooms?
hints are useless
to improve relationship with sister i need to renovate her room, but noone told me HOW TO DO THAT?:mad::poop:(n)
remove "hints" if they are so useless, or improve them

Last edited:

Dodge11

Jun 22, 2020
How to meet Ariel at the gym ? The only way I can see her picture is by training every other women and being tired with no energy left, but I can't speak to her...

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
i need walkthrough
for example: how to renovate rooms?
hints are useless
to improve relationship with sister i need to renovate her room, but noone told me HOW TO DO THAT?:mad::poop:(n)
remove "hints" if they are so useless, or improve them
When you get the required steps out of the way helping clean and things then you will get the option to renovate the House when you click on that you will get the option to renovate individual rooms...

TinyDevil69

Aug 30, 2023
There seems to be a small error:

In line 18948 of the HTML it says:
[[Buy it|homegym1buy]]
<<elseif $houselevel is 3>>
<<speech "worker" "Worker">>For $50,000 you can buy professional equipment for your home gym.<</speech>>
That prevents you from updating the gym and thus the house. Change the '3' to a '2':

[[Buy it|homegym1buy]]
<<elseif $houselevel is 2>>
<<speech "worker" "Worker">>For $50,000 you can buy professional equipment for your home gym.<</speech>>
And everything works after that.

Reactions: Peurschuim

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Nope. Not even any real person picture, no nudity, no talk about sex. nudity, etc. I think they went as far as downloading my game, play them, or even fap to it LOL. Since they managed to pinpoint certain scenes from my game when I argued there's no sexual content
Damn... I have no idea what to say, this is a terribly strange situation.
A bug found
Thanks, I'll cap that.
View attachment 3449923
all videos does not play and all events too in hous. like online and off to
I've already checked it and know about it. As of now, this is the last sequence in the game, so if you've reached that point nothing further is available. I'll fix this in future updates so the player can't get to that old location.
No, I started a new game on the online version a week or so ago and progressed normally and it just appeared, I assumed it was back
Same as above.
Maybe just me, but all the videos looks like this now. it seems that it stretchs the file to the right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like this because there was a male actor on this frame that I had to remove. The players complained that different male faces kept appearing in different scenes so I countered it this way.

In basement scenes you can invite Chanel Preston, but it show Abella Danger instead
LOL. You are right, by the way they are quite similar. I'll correct it because Chanel needs a rework anyway, and Abella's scenes will come in handy since she's also in the game.
I'm having the same issue and I got pretty far into the game. So I guess it's just a bug.
As usual, I tried to fix one thing and screwed up another... Patch in the link.
whys the game downvoted so much? genuine question
For the moment, I think it simply deserves this rating. I need 2 more months to rework everything I did in the past, so that the whole game keeps the level of the last updates. Then I think the rating will improve.
How to meet Ariel at the gym ? The only way I can see her picture is by training every other women and being tired with no energy left, but I can't speak to her...
This is because you have rejected Cody. Ariel is a transgender character you meet later.
The strange house content has error, the video didn't play.
View attachment 3451819
I have already answered this above. All media from this thread have been removed. It will return in some time.

2.40 star(s) 35 Votes