• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
don't have the bugfix3, but varialbe $local is getting overridden. Some parts expect it to be a boolean (true/false) and other parts use it as a counter. Ultimately it breaks the ability to buy the local store

sovietkitty92

Jun 24, 2017
Heya, your game seems pretty neat. I played around for a bit, got a feel for things and had a couple thoughts. The first and foremost is that I'm actually interested in helping you out with it! I actually write smut as a hobby, and have done so for several years now. Do you have any kind of... anything we could talk about this further on? discord? telegram? Any kind of messaging anything really.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
thank you dev, game is simple pleasure love it! but sorry i no time to eh.. Grind i just edit save..$$$$$

by way girl in outskirt/Forest.. what film is that from? TQ

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Please install a volume control/mute button... Thanks

I didn't know about purchasing the local store. Has that been removed?
I bought the place downtown. Hadn't noticed the passive income yet, but
also hadn't looked. (oh hey...good money from that)

Dev is doing a great job so far. Loved the 'poster' of girlfriend vs stock market... laughed
a lot at that... I really appreciate the Dev trying w everything.

Looking forward to more mafia? maffia?.....crime stuff.

Cheers

Making $4250 per day working at office, plus working at tattoo, plus overnight tattoo money.

Last edited:

Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
Ok this game was great, but after looking through everything and reading everything. I've found out that this game is roughly 50% complete. There is no real training system in place to train each girl what they should become and how they should act. The author also should consider the fact that some players may not be into prostitution, so that would be a choice for the player to make not the author. He would just have to add that option in game for the player to choose from. But the whole enslavement thing with the training is out of whack! I never felt that I was training them in game by constantly screwing them but rather felt like I was training them only to be mindless psycho people.

Some of these woman I know from sites and some of them prefer being treated as either a dog or cat pet and others no so much into that stuff would prefer being trained in just be personal sex slaves or fucktoys. Sorry for my language but don't really know how to say that last one without using that word. Anyway bottom line is that the author has all the images well maybe not all but enough and just needs to sort everything out and put in place an actual training system into the game. It's too basic and straight forward.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hello guys! I messed up with code and didn't realize on time. I'm on the final straight to finish v0.5 so I'll post version 0.4 on friday. Thanks to you it will be bug free. I would like to answer your questions, so when it comes to dev badge I sent a ticket like 3 weeks ago, but it seems that I did not deserve it. It's fine I am here to give you entertainment, not for the colors under the nickname. The scene in the bunker is from the movie "The War Zone" directed by Tim Roth. This game is not 50% completed! I would say it's rather 15%. I have a lot of ideas, but I need a lot of time to implement them all. I got my hands on various useful tools that will make the graphic layer as well as the lyric better and more pleasing to the eye. At least I hope so. Also, thank you very much for any offer to help me with my writing. I really appreciate it, but before I reach for someone else's help, I'd like you to check version 0.4 and 0.5 and assess whether there is progress or further crap. Unfortunately, but I suppose each new update will involve starting the game all over again. I have added a cheat option for this circumstance. The code was given to my patrons because I need to repay them in some way for their support, but I think some good soul will share it with everyone or you will come up with it yourself, because it is not very fancy. I think I have covered all the issues in this post. Finally, I would like to thank you very much for your feedback. As for the subtitles changing size when you hover the mouse over them, I changed that. I'll see you guys on Friday with a continuation of the mafia thread, some fucked up missions in which the player will get a chance to earn more cash, new characters, new businesses to buy and additional content for existing characters. Greetings.

Edit: On the subject of the dev badge ticket, it turned out that I had to go into a special topic and submit confirmation that I was myself and not impersonating the author of the game. Also, it wasn't a question of whether I was due or not, it was just that, as usual, I screwed something up along the way. My fault. I write this to make things clear. The next thing is that version 0.4 is now available to the public, so I invite you to enter the world of organized crime. In addition, of course, if you feel like it, please comment on what I can change to improve the game. Also have fun and see you in a week or two for version 0.5. Unless you can't wait then feel free to visit my patreon as it is already available there. Version 0.5 adds the option to become a memology teacher and a pretty big location in the form of a university loaded to the brim with content. Regards.

Last edited:

PANDAmonium888

Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys! I messed up with code and didn't realize on time. I'm on the final straight to finish v0.5 so I'll post version 0.4 on friday. Thanks to you it will be bug free. I would like to answer your questions, so when it comes to dev badge I sent a ticket like 3 weeks ago, but it seems that I did not deserve it. It's fine I am here to give you entertainment, not for the colors under the nickname. The scene in the bunker is from the movie "The War Zone" directed by Tim Roth. This game is not 50% completed! I would say it's rather 15%. I have a lot of ideas, but I need a lot of time to implement them all. I got my hands on various useful tools that will make the graphic layer as well as the lyric better and more pleasing to the eye. At least I hope so. Also, thank you very much for any offer to help me with my writing. I really appreciate it, but before I reach for someone else's help, I'd like you to check version 0.4 and 0.5 and assess whether there is progress or further crap. Unfortunately, but I suppose each new update will involve starting the game all over again. I have added a cheat option for this circumstance. The code was given to my patrons because I need to repay them in some way for their support, but I think some good soul will share it with everyone or you will come up with it yourself, because it is not very fancy. I think I have covered all the issues in this post. Finally, I would like to thank you very much for your feedback. As for the subtitles changing size when you hover the mouse over them, I changed that. I'll see you guys on Friday with a continuation of the mafia thread, some fucked up missions in which the player will get a chance to earn more cash, new characters, new businesses to buy and additional content for existing characters. Greetings.
I can't wait. This is one of the few HTML games that I like. Sad that I have to start all over again. I do hope saves from old versions can work in the future. I do hope there is a good soul out there to share the codes. Thanks!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Destroyer v0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !
We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes