• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
After playing the game through to end of content without cheats, I tried it with cheats. I recommend doing it without cheats because it's just too simplistic with the cheats.

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
has anyone been able to buy the nightclub, also has anyone located the hospital or message parlor?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Yeah, the formatting of this game is absolutely fucked. For instance there's a filename called "Stop It. Get Some Help..mp4" in the main directory. First thing every kid learns when saving garbage to their parent's computer is never put a "." in the filename as that's a format marker for the filetype. Like "Theresachickenhere.jpg" or "Totally_not_a_virus.exe" for example. There's also multiple filename overlaps so that sometimes the game puts in the wrong image.
I just forgot to remove this file from the game folder. The same file used in the game is called 4.mp4 and is located in the "vid" folder. I named most of the files the same way, for simplicity, but they are always in different folders, so what does it matter? Can you make a ss where the game displays the wrong image? I would appreciate it.
Hi, I have every girl except Lexy any ideas would be helpful thanx
The birds are chirping that you should try looking for it in the outskirts. Your stepmother's sister house.
who is the girl on the gif tied to the pole? :p
India summer from sexually broken.
Thats just lazy programming, because it would run fine in Linux IF the programmer would use the exact names as the type in the program. Defend it all you want but.....LAZY.

It literally took me 1 minute to get it working by copying all of the files and renaming them to all lower case. So yeah I have double the images but at least it is working now. Just put a little effort into something if you want to be proud of it.
I think I know what you mean and will correct it. I don't use Linux on a daily basis, so I haven't checked if everything works properly on that system. However, I would like to address this "laziness". Please look at the date of first publication. It hasn't even been 30 days and I have written more than 600,000 characters and almost 80,000 words in that time. I am a total newcomer to programming, the code itself looks like it was written by a monkey. I will agree with everything, but not with laziness. Thank you for the feedback.
i may be stupid but this update is 0.4 right? how can picture 6 and 7 show version 0.5?
Version 0.5 is available to my patrons. One photo is from the content that is in 0.4 and the other is from 0.5. Version 0.5 will be released to the public in about 2 weeks, when I finish working on 0.6.
What movie is that scene from on page one of this game ? The one that plays over and over when you are looking at page one, anyone know ?
India summer sexually broken
I made it this far without cheating. I bought out both the car dealership and the luxury store. I also bought every available business and completed all of Giorgio's tasks. I have 30 girls. Is that all of them?
In version 0.4 there are 30 girls, in version 0.5 there are 37 plus some additional ones, although they are not included. So yes, you did it, sir! For now at least!
Asa is bugged, talking to her after buying the parlor repeats the mission dialogue. Grinding to find Bonny for 10 days straight isn't fun nor interesting.
You're right. I'm already uploading the bugfix. The player has a little over 6% chance of meeting bonny. If someone is really unlucky, you can always use the arrows in the upper left corner of the screen.
don't see anything described in changelog ...
Check the bulletin board and later visit Giorgio at his brothel.
post the game on a website
Good idea to save players from downloading masses of files every time. This will appear in the future.

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Can you make a ss where the game displays the wrong image? I would appreciate it.
It's any time there's a .webp with a single-character name like "1.webp" as the only image for that passage it will either break the image or replace it with one from the main directory. Granted the version of Firefox I'm using isn't up to date, and Twine has had plenty of fights with Firefox before.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Thats just lazy programming, because it would run fine in Linux IF the programmer would use the exact names as the type in the program. Defend it all you want but.....LAZY.

It literally took me 1 minute to get it working by copying all of the files and renaming them to all lower case. So yeah I have double the images but at least it is working now. Just put a little effort into something if you want to be proud of it.
My apologies, I should not have said what I said, I was going back and forth with someone. In my reply you see what I did to get it working. Thank you for developing this game and good luck with it!

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
bulletin board was empty, haven't seen anything there since the french stuff
I check every and I can't find her, and I even have the 0.4 bugfix
Hmmmm... Are you trying to play on the old save? Try restarting the game, above colleagues gave the cheat code, so you will quickly be able to get to where you were without grind.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
Hmmmm... Are you trying to play on the old save? Try restarting the game, above colleagues gave the cheat code, so you will quickly be able to get to where you were without grind.
it was a fresh game, all I did was add the bugfix

Monstered

Dec 9, 2018
I'm on linux and file names are broken for us case sensitive folks. So I fixed some of them, heres the html file with fixed paths (its zipped cause allowed extensions on f95zone)
I just replaced broken paths when I encountered one so some pictures might still be broken

Reactions: SV3TA7
2.40 star(s) 36 Votes