MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
Is there a next step for the mall security job ?
I have got the ability to arrest/molest/fuck the thieves, nothing more yet.

My security value is over 200. Is that is for the job or is there some promotion ?

silverroses1

Sep 25, 2020
Yes.

Such an option will appear during Frank's thread. First you need to become a dealer in ghetto and upgrade your warehouse to the max.

teagan

The gay content is also Justin - in the neighboorhood, Johnny in the village, There's such more random content in the hotel and tavern, there are shemales in the church, university, prison, office.

Each successive version is some improvement on the previous one. The changelog contains all the changes that have been made.

Which version of the game are you playing? I removed the strange house a few versions ago.

The offer to buy the ranch will appear on the main character's computer in his bedroom. In order for it to appear you need to unlock a job in a nursing home and become the owner of a gym, and you will do this during Mr. Juice's thread.

The further along in the game you are, the fewer of these messages you will get. Instead of them, there will be some hot selfies from people you've slept with.
V 1.01 I got it too after just looking around for the bunker

NoxBestia

Mar 1, 2024
Version 1.01 was my introduction to this game and it has been... entertaining. From what I have read here, it would seem that I have more or less completed it.

However, I am very curious about the old cut "strange house" content so I started a new playthrough with version 0.95. It should be interesting to compare how the game has progressed, while waiting for 1.02 to become public.

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Is there a next step for the mall security job ?
I have got the ability to arrest/molest/fuck the thieves, nothing more yet.

My security value is over 200. Is that is for the job or is there some promotion ?
For the moment, no. I will develop this thread soon.
Version 1.01 was my introduction to this game and it has been... entertaining. From what I have read here, it would seem that I have more or less completed it.

However, I am very curious about the old cut "strange house" content so I started a new playthrough with version 0.95. It should be interesting to compare how the game has progressed, while waiting for 1.02 to become public.
You didn't have to wait long for it, version 1.02 is already available and contains a lot of new stuff.

NoxBestia

Mar 1, 2024
For the moment, no. I will develop this thread soon.

You didn't have to wait long for it, version 1.02 is already available and contains a lot of new stuff.
That is great news! The website seems to still be on 1.01 so I'll have to wait until I'm back at my PC tomorrow for a local install, or for the web version to be updated.

I can't wait.

maruchan

Jul 22, 2017
Most of the videos for the personal trainer don't work on the web version (haven't downloaded the offline one) because the video file names are capitalized, but the HTML is looking for the non-capitalized version of the file name. For example, the HTML file is looking for "assets/img/gym/abellaworkout.mp4" but the video fails. However, if you update to look for "assets/img/gym/Abellaworkout.mp4", the video loads

Edit: After testing, works fine on the offline version

Last edited:

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
I cant seem to open up the police station.
i dont know what story to pursue, ive completed everything at the business and the university, and also done all the things at the billboard.
the only somewhat related i can think of is selling drugs.. is that it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Destroyer-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Why put a stupid puzzle maze in a great game to find the strange house,just make a option to teleport there.Half the players myself included can't seem to find it.I did every path combonation possible and still can't find it.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey, can someone help me
I'm looking for the mysterious girl.
I've completed Lola's and Rachel's quest series, but it doesn't go anywhere.

1709407551821.png

When I press the button, I'm only told that I won't meet Rachel's friend (and her daughter) until the next update.

Where does the search for the girl with the tattoo continue?

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes