Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
You are so kind :)
But can you correct your post please? IMHO that`ll be or "с v.1.07 до v.1.08" (russian) or "from v.1.07 to v.1.08" (english).
Update only (from version v1.07 to v1.08) I'm sorry I made a mistake, I didn't install the update to which version

Last edited:

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
Where did you find the girls?
I went through the church basement, to the gym (the car chase kicked in here with the mini game), to the university, after cherrie next day to find Aria, do some math with here, and after that it stopped. She did invite me to the appartement, but no Lela. I did never get the garage, and the shower in the gym, as mentioned in the patch notes, did not pop.

sheitan6669

Mar 17, 2019
Did you just "Find and replace" function all the instances of "stepmom" to "mom" in the .html file? Asking so that I would be able to do it myself.
It's a little bit more complicated than that. You need to take care of word case and don't modify variable name If you don't want to break your save.

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
This must be the one of the few games that content disappears after every single update, last time it was the hookers at the bordello, this time all the residents of Juices with no way forward. The dev is informed but it never gets fixed. Think I have around half the girls left than I did five updates ago!!! "Reworked" characters simply vanish as the required triggers are long gone and never reappear and the lack of a walkthrough makes it impossible to progress.
I used to love this game but it is nothing more than a buggy mess now!!

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
what to do after you see lela in b block (i had previously done her quest line before the he rework)

Fate&Fire

Dec 12, 2023
how we progress on chanel quest now? cause i did the car mini-game, i bought the sniper and i'm lost now.. since the update

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHighlander

StealthNeko

Dec 19, 2017
i cant upgrade the house. I renovated every room to the first upgrade but I can't upgrade the full house for some reason. I have 50k

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes