hilton581

Feb 17, 2024
I tried searching for this - stuck on what to do. I've been on the superhero part and keep getting the same battle over and over. Is that it? Does it progress? Same with Lola and her mom - the last interaction says to wait for an update which sounds like a literal request to wait for the next program update. Any clues?

Last edited:

Advanprince

Jan 17, 2021
I tried searching for this - stuck on what to do. I've been on the superhero part and keep getting the same battle over and over. Is that it? Does it progress? Same with Lola and her mom - the last interaction says to wait for an update which sounds like a literal request to wait for the next program update. Any clues?
You need to lose that particular superhero mission to advance the story

Reactions: hilton581

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
I still need help with this one, anyone?
You need to do some research on your computer at home until you have to buy some junk in the shit shop to repair the arcade
Ok so I found how to continue with the Lola path, finisehd that aswell, bought the ranch and finished that aswell. Is the Gerson path still existing in this version or am I done? This is the current save
And how did you find the uni girl the forest is a mess.

Also I've seen a lot of questions about how to buy the gym for the ranch you have to be an employee there and have to unlock the university finish everything with the student in spanish classroom complete everything in the church that she unlocks for you and then Mr.juice comes for you and finishing that you can buy the gym

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
You need to do some research on your computer at home until you have to buy some junk in the shit shop to repair the arcade

And how did you find the uni girl the forest is a mess.

Also I've seen a lot of questions about how to buy the gym for the ranch you have to be an employee there and have to unlock the university finish everything with the student in spanish classroom complete everything in the church that she unlocks for you and then Mr.juice comes for you and finishing that you can buy the gym
And whar is the vip island code?

jack2closs

Aug 3, 2022
how do you activate the police and super hero stuff

2.40 star(s) 38 Votes