biocook

Oct 18, 2017
I think there is a bug in the forest. I went to the bunker before I met with Mr. Juice, and I saw the pond on the road but didn't care. And now the choice is not revealed anymore.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I think something is bugged in the last version I'm the the owner of a gym, a nightclub, a brothel and an exclusive store. But the ranch doesn't unlock for me, it doesn't even show up on the computer. I did the quests for Gorgio, he went to own a sugar plantation and left me with the brothel. I did buy the exclusive shop from Kelsi, she also calls me a Boss when approached.
I'm not so sure about Ava but I did destroy her, so I think I own the nightclub now.
I did destroy both Jasmine and Chanel. Bought the gym from Jasmine.
Start working in a nursing home.
I think there is a bug in the forest. I went to the bunker before I met with Mr. Juice, and I saw the pond on the road but didn't care. And now the choice is not revealed anymore.
It is a bit of a bug because this option should appear after talking to tiffany - the daughter of Mr. Juice. On the other hand, if you have already done it, it should not prevent you from continuing the game. Just talk to Tiffany and you will be able to pass her.

Reactions: biocook

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
testoviron just to let you know on the latest version in the shady person buy the buy pills image is broken. I checked it out in twine its a simple spelling error in the image name easy enough to fix by adding an s at the end of the image name to buypills.jpg rather than changing the script in twine.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes