Lostandgone

Dec 15, 2023
Has anyone managed to set this Gypsy respect 90% to 100%? I received a message and I don't know how to continue, help me, I have to track the IP of the call I received on my cell phone
You don't have to track the call just check your phone again in a few days.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
1.0? Does it mean that the game is feature completed or that the dev can't keep a correct version number and it should be 0.100?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
after upgrading the gym it stopped working
If yo can go into console; "SugarCube.State.variables.homegym" = 3 change that to = 2 then it will work until he fixes the error at least.

Also I'm playing online or I would look and fix it in the HTML

Last edited:

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
How do i unlock farm/ranch and police station

You will get to the prison by going through the entire police thread, this will be another task you will get from Rachel when you complete the superhero missions. You can find Lela in the downtown apartments. The Ranch's ad lists the requirements you need to meet to purchase it, which is to have $10,000,000 and a daily income of $40,000, or to have several businesses, which are listed in the ad.
this is the answer I got

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Go to dean mea and use her laptop.

Actually, in the game you will find such scenes with stepmother and her sister.

You will get to the prison by going through the entire police thread, this will be another task you will get from Rachel when you complete the superhero missions. You can find Lela in the downtown apartments. The Ranch's ad lists the requirements you need to meet to purchase it, which is to have $10,000,000 and a daily income of $40,000, or to have several businesses, which are listed in the ad.
There must be a requirement for Lela because Brandy, Nicole, and Gerson's flats are all that appear in the Apartments currently

johnalexgrimm

Sep 7, 2021
I'm trying to get all the options unlocked one person at a time and Im starting with stepmom. I got to the point where I unloked grope and the direction in game is to do that to make her more comfortable but that all i've done for a few days(in game) and I'm not getting a calender icon to proress to the next step in the relationship

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The ad for the nursing home is gone from the new pc. Also the interactions for the sister don't appear in her room, even after unlocking them.

2.40 star(s) 36 Votes