Jsmit10

Jun 3, 2021
I’ve got a fully upgraded house, and can’t get the aunt or cousin. What do I need to do? Save attached.

ejyzeeppin

Mar 11, 2024
Anyone else having an issue extracting and opening full version of v1.10? I downloaded the RAR file from all 4 links, but either damaged, no archives found, or unexpected end of archive. Tried to repair, but unable to repair.

RaniShizzle

Aug 26, 2020
What do I have to do to complete the mission with Mr. Juice?

What do I have to do to complete the mission with Nikki?

What do I have to do to complete the mission with Frank?

How do I get Callie to the rancho?

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
How do I meet Gerson? how do I buy the Nightclub? and how do I meet the girl at the uni but I won't find her there and I have to keep playing? This is my latest save

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
How do I meet Gerson? how do I buy the Nightclub? and how do I meet the girl at the uni but I won't find her there and I have to keep playing? This is my latest save
Ok so I found how to continue with the Lola path, finisehd that aswell, bought the ranch and finished that aswell. Is the Gerson path still existing in this version or am I done? This is the current save

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
Ok so I found how to continue with the Lola path, finisehd that aswell, bought the ranch and finished that aswell. Is the Gerson path still existing in this version or am I done? This is the current save
Gerson starts with the Role Playing Girln in the Arcade. She wants you to wear a costume. Because of that you place an advertisement on your pc. Gerson replies

Reactions: testoviron

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
Gerson starts with the Role Playing Girln in the Arcade. She wants you to wear a costume. Because of that you place an advertisement on your pc. Gerson replies
In the Arcade something happens? I can't do anything there except of the very first thing there are no interactions or events I can do. How do I unblock them?

Papallymo

Apr 13, 2024
In the Arcade something happens? I can't do anything there except of the very first thing there are no interactions or events I can do. How do I unblock them?
The nerdie guy needs to respect you, first fix the arcade machine with stuff from the shit shop, 2nd do his trivia question game to get to 100% respect, 3rd beat him on the game enough times to make him go practice. After that he wont bother you when you talk to the sisters

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
The nerdie guy needs to respect you, first fix the arcade machine with stuff from the shit shop, 2nd do his trivia question game to get to 100% respect, 3rd beat him on the game enough times to make him go practice. After that he wont bother you when you talk to the sisters
I've already bought the tools in the shit shop a while ago to continue with Romi's house. I can only buy the gifts at the shit shop now. I have the tools but there is no event at the arcade, or do I need other tools?

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
Anyone with the cheat for Brandy's debt increase? I don't know how to play poker very well
I don't know if there is a cheat but I use this:
The goal is to get the best hand, so if you have two of the same rank don't give them away and don't give away aces, the hand that you have after the changes is the one that counts

Reactions: xXPaolo13

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
I've already bought the tools in the shit shop a while ago to continue with Romi's house. I can only buy the gifts at the shit shop now. I have the tools but there is no event at the arcade, or do I need other tools?
I still need help with this one, anyone?

2.40 star(s) 38 Votes