ggggluck

Feb 27, 2024
Hey man love the game, but is there anyway to try the new route for romi that u added as teacher since I already choce the dancer path? Or anyway I can re-choose paths for her?

Ozzy763

Jan 8, 2021
I followed Jewel to the gym, and have two options workout & work. But nothing seems to be progressing with that.

Last edited:

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Hey anyone have the update only from version 1.08>1.09
And from 1.09>1.10 ? Thank you
For 1.09>1.10 is posted just 2 post before yours which is 2nd last comment on last page. Try to search and read the thread. Still here is the link for both files:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Okay, what do I do after the jail? Nothing comes up in the forest
After the prison if you have completed Frank's thread is all for now. On Saturday I will make public the version in which I have already made the entire list of characters in walkthrough form, so you will see for yourself if there is anything left to do in the game.
So if Romi becomes a whore the thread is over?
If you steered the story that way then yes. Ew. use codes to check another path. At the moment, the teacher's path has the most content.
Thanks but I think now chanel's quest isn't starting as I can't find her anywhere or can't find the documents where they are supposed to be, can you help again ?
The save you posted already has this thread completed. The only problem is with the laptop in Dean Mea's office not displaying. Buy a gun there and continue. The shooting range in the woods, then the office.
hello after the jail impossible for me to unlock strange house help please tank you ????
The strange house has been removed from the game for the moment. It will return in some time in a refreshed version.
What is the final thread of the game?

I've finished Frank mafia, Mr Juice, Max upgraded house, ranch, and prison. in the walkthrough menu theres one final ??? thing, also rachel mentioned going to the forest after prison, but didnt find anything. Am i done for now?
It's hard to tell, but it looks like you've completed most if not all of the game. As above on Saturday in the update I added a great walkthrough with all the characters also you will see for yourself if there is anything missing.
Hey man love the game, but is there anyway to try the new route for romi that u added as teacher since I already choce the dancer path? Or anyway I can re-choose paths for her?
The only option is to use cheats. Look at the pages earlier and find the code. There is an option there to try a different path.
I followed Jewel to the gym, and have two options workout & work. But nothing seems to be progressing with that.
You need to be a personal trainer, so keep working until you unlock this. Then the Jewel option will appear.

2.50 star(s) 39 Votes