Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
I ment to buy it.
Oh well, that's a bit hard because I skimmed through some of the storylines. You'll need to upgrade your storage and visit that often. Sell drugs as often as you can, and when yu visit storage to buy drugs to sell, a stranger will be there and he'll take you to his boss in the business district. Follow the story from there and you'll eventually meet the boss of the nightclub, fuck her brains out and be able to invest on the nightclub

SithNord76

Sep 1, 2022
Oh well, that's a bit hard because I skimmed through some of the storylines. You'll need to upgrade your storage and visit that often. Sell drugs as often as you can, and when yu visit storage to buy drugs to sell, a stranger will be there and he'll take you to his boss in the business district. Follow the story from there and you'll eventually meet the boss of the nightclub, fuck her brains out and be able to invest on the nightclub
Yea I'm currently working on that. I'm up to almost $30k a day. Now I'm working on finding all the notes to get to Jasmine. I'm at 8 or 9 of 10. Can't seem to find the last pages.

Mapice142

Aug 17, 2024
Yea I'm currently working on that. I'm up to almost $30k a day. Now I'm working on finding all the notes to get to Jasmine. I'm at 8 or 9 of 10. Can't seem to find the last pages.
That's good. Btw, I need help as well haha. I'm already investing on the nightclub, so I don't know know where to progress on the tattoo girl. Where do I go next? Then there's also the Mr juice thread. Where do I go after going to the university?

jordenmichel

Sep 7, 2023
1725008746166.jpg how can i renovate the whole house, i did all the renovation before and i am stuck in here can't meet the stepmother's sister and her daughter? i think i finished everything in the game until now here is the file

Jun 19, 2021
So idk what im doing wrong but im doing the poker with brandy husband but im sure i had beaten him quite few times, brandy said he needs to owe us at least 1,000$ but i have been most of the time 2,500.

Noboaody324

Dec 2, 2020
So something weird i dont met kelsi buth when doing police mission patrol it says i already met her and that she works at my story and when i try to look for her i dont find her

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
Hello,
I'm playing public 1.12 with what must be a pretty old savefile. Currently, I've found that there is no massage parlour, and thus now way of progressing the hotel chain. Can you please check what I'm missing?
NVM found where to continue with Giorgio
In return, I've found some issues with the hosted version of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rolliman

Dec 20, 2023
Hello,
I'm playing public 1.12 with what must be a pretty old savefile. Currently, I've found that there is no massage parlour, and thus now way of progressing the hotel chain. Can you please check what I'm missing?
In return, I've found some issues with the hosted version of the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i play online, too., the massage parlour is hidden in the red light district. you can unlock it, by making progress with giorgio of the bordello.

2.50 star(s) 42 Votes