Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
There is no problem, contributions are completely voluntary and no one should feel bad about it. Kind words and community building are sometimes worth more than a few dollars. Enjoy the game!

This is not stated directly in the game, but you can copy the number of money, then go to bed and subtract this larger number from the smaller one. The difference is your passive income that you earned by sleeping.

You mean Aria - Lela's daughter. You will find her at the university. Ask various characters. Cherie might know something, but you have to complete her thread to get her to tell you.

The answer is in the "walkthrough">"quests">Candi's avatar

If you train a particular skill to 5 stars, you must see a 5 star scene at least once for the game to read it. Once you have used each option once, you will earn 1,5k a day and the option to hire a new girl will appear.
what's Frank's mission after know about the container??? And how Ican go to Ryan's Mansion after the laptop scene???

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
does anyone know Ryan's laptop password ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do I know the steps for the destillery

what's Frank's mission after know about the container??? And how Ican go to Ryan's Mansion after the laptop scene???
Wait 7 days and check your phone. There will be a final sequential mission for Frank here and after this you will unlock the Ryan house.
can someone help me and answer why i cant access the elderly home staff quests after 200?
i put my save below
I should add this to the walkthrough for these characters, as it can indeed be confusing. Continue the nursing home resident threads to continue the staff threads.
can someone please tell me the method to make the vodka
how do i visit romi in her room when all shes doing is gangbangs?
This is one of the endings of her threads. If you want to try a different ending find the code on the previous page and from the cheats menu you can restore Romi's state and choose a different path.
Can anyone tell me the cash cheat or the password to the computer at Ryan and Eden house

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

Wait 7 days and check your phone. There will be a final sequential mission for Frank here and after this you will unlock the Ryan house.

I should add this to the walkthrough for these characters, as it can indeed be confusing. Continue the nursing home resident threads to continue the staff threads.

This is one of the endings of her threads. If you want to try a different ending find the code on the previous page and from the cheats menu you can restore Romi's state and choose a different path.

about the motorcycle event, I can't pass it

Curvanovic

Jan 27, 2022
Hey

it seems i cant buy the costume from the deans laptop since the laptop doesnt show up for me even tho im done with the dean. Do i miss something? I seem to also not go forward with the Juice questline for Kinuski. i attached my savefile, help would be neat

Last edited:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
"It's over. All that's left is to fuck me hard." That means that you finished her thread. Now you just can watch some random scenes.

There's no such option, and there won't be. To introduce an option like that, it would essentially require making a second game within the game.

Thank you! That means a lot to me. Making a higher-resolution version is in the plans, but for now, I’d like to finish the strange house storyline, and then do another rework of the main character’s house. It’s the base location in the game, and since I haven’t changed anything there for a long time, it turns out to be the most lacking in interesting mechanics. The granny character is also quite mediocre and needs to be replaced with someone else. Once I deal with that, I think within the next five weeks, I’ll focus on trying to upscale the materials currently in the game. Cheers, bro!

Spend time with her by interacting. You can buy her gifts, talk to her, or just find her in the rooms of the main character's house.

Why can't it be loaded? Is there some kind of error popping up? Have you tried using the "load from disk" option at the very bottom under the list of saves in the "saves" tab?

Your save is completely fine. To continue, you first need to talk to Chanel at the gym. Buying the rifle will be available once you finish the Jasmine storyline.

In fact, your entire save is corrupted. I have no idea why, but I fixed it. Start the whole Mr. Juice thread over again. Church dungeons>Gym>Apartments>Univer etc.

No, no, no it cost 2k. I used the same avatar. I'll fix it, thanks for mentioning.

So, I fixed Mr. Juice. Now, you need to buy a sniper rifle. To do that, go to Dean Mea's office at the university. Frank's thread is working. Just use your cellphone in the bedroom, he's calling. Save is below.

You can skip all the scenes and having bought transformation pills will easily transform these characters. So yes, it'll be possible.

You're right, I fixed that in version v1.16 and forgot to update the code in the older version. I'll upload the fixes and update the online version in just a moment.

Go right > right > left > left > left in the forest. There, you'll find a mud puddle.
Thank you for the save fix, much appreciated!

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hey

it seems i cant buy the costume from the deans laptop since the laptop doesnt show up for me even tho im done with the dean. Do i miss something? I seem to also not go forward with the Juice questline for Kinuski. i attached my savefile, help would be neat
Fixed.
about the motorcycle event, I can't pass it

Yngbld14

Sep 23, 2024
Can’t figure out how to get passed Lela. Did the order right, but says that’s where the date ends. Also mysterious house, everyone stops working apparently. Days on end money doesn’t increase and can’t interact with people.

Aug 6, 2020
If you've already received the task from Mr. Juice about visiting the gym, you should have already had your first conversation with Jasmine. Next, you should head to the downtown apartments to see Lela, and then go to the university to find her daughter Aria. Once you've completed this sequence of tasks, you'll receive 2 out of the 10 document pages needed for the task where you’ll meet Chanel at the gym.
it says We are hiding outside the city. Follow Kinuski's thread. but i have no clue where they are ive checked basically everywhere

2.50 star(s) 42 Votes