Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I’m stuck in the Kinuski/Mr Juice and the Frank paths… can someone let me know what I need to do next?

Lolzen

May 3, 2017
if I skip all gay and trans scenes. Will it be possible to transform these characters in the future? Or i must to agree to all this scenes?

testoviron

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
to helping Jasmine and chanel to escape.
Side road>slow>mini game

I don't have mi ni game, only Pedal to the metal or Turn into a side street for choise.

Pedal to the metal - it's Game Over
Turn into a side street - Try another turn - One more turn - Next and for finish
Despite your best efforts, Mr. Juice's men caught up with you and blocked your path. Your attempt to escape ended here.

I don't arrive to save them

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi Lisa says that now you have to fuck me hard, but I do not know where you can fuck her so hard, I have already tried everything the quest weighs so much.
"It's over. All that's left is to fuck me hard." That means that you finished her thread. Now you just can watch some random scenes.
how this game works ? any way to play as female MC ?
There's no such option, and there won't be. To introduce an option like that, it would essentially require making a second game within the game.
After reading how many of you struggle and show anything but the opposite of intelligence, i feel my understanding of why this world is falling apart has grown ;)

Thanks for your time work and effort, Testoviron, even if you have to deal with all of that.
After following your project for so long its nice to see how it evolved into what it is now, although i do miss the older dreams and wish there was a high weight HD version for those who don't mind the extra GBs.

Cheers, have a good one.
Thank you! That means a lot to me. Making a higher-resolution version is in the plans, but for now, I’d like to finish the strange house storyline, and then do another rework of the main character’s house. It’s the base location in the game, and since I haven’t changed anything there for a long time, it turns out to be the most lacking in interesting mechanics. The granny character is also quite mediocre and needs to be replaced with someone else. Once I deal with that, I think within the next five weeks, I’ll focus on trying to upscale the materials currently in the game. Cheers, bro!
hey,
how can i increase my stepsister's corruption
Spend time with her by interacting. You can buy her gifts, talk to her, or just find her in the rooms of the main character's house.
I have a "small" problem... For once, I played a game online and my last saves (from 1.14 I think, it was one week ago) can't be loaded (i saved them on my hard drive). And, well, I don't really want to replay all from the beginning ! (It was totally finished ! :'( ) Any solution ?
Why can't it be loaded? Is there some kind of error popping up? Have you tried using the "load from disk" option at the very bottom under the list of saves in the "saves" tab?
Hi, I have a problem with my save, I cannot progress with questline because the laptop in Dean's office in university doesn't showing up. I can't backup because last save I made clears too much of my progress. I saw u repairing a lot of saves with the same issue on the forum so I taught you can solve my problem too. I am attaching my save file.

You're doing great job with game, a lot of content and constent updates. Keep going bro!
Your save is completely fine. To continue, you first need to talk to Chanel at the gym. Buying the rifle will be available once you finish the Jasmine storyline.
Thanks for your reply. I am already personal coach. Somehow I am not able to move forward. Here is my save
In fact, your entire save is corrupted. I have no idea why, but I fixed it. Start the whole Mr. Juice thread over again. Church dungeons>Gym>Apartments>Univer etc.
I can't buy the second PC, $ is disabled, does it cost 100$ as it says?
No, no, no it cost 2k. I used the same avatar. I'll fix it, thanks for mentioning.

I’m stuck in the Kinuski/Mr Juice and the Frank paths… can someone let me know what I need to do next?
So, I fixed Mr. Juice. Now, you need to buy a sniper rifle. To do that, go to Dean Mea's office at the university. Frank's thread is working. Just use your cellphone in the bedroom, he's calling. Save is below.
if I skip all gay and trans scenes. Will it be possible to transform these characters in the future? Or i must to agree to all this scenes?

testoviron
You can skip all the scenes and having bought transformation pills will easily transform these characters. So yes, it'll be possible.
View attachment 4122336 View attachment 4122337
When I click Abi walkthrough, it always said like pic 1 and some avatar character missing???
You're right, I fixed that in version v1.16 and forgot to update the code in the older version. I'll upload the fixes and update the online version in just a moment.
I can't get myself covered in mud in the destroyer game in the forest
Go right > right > left > left > left in the forest. There, you'll find a mud puddle.

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
after frank said do to me to get low profile i cannot get back to ryan home
it is like it is missing button to enter it
what i should do

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
"It's over. All that's left is to fuck me hard." That means that you finished her thread. Now you just can watch some random scenes.

There's no such option, and there won't be. To introduce an option like that, it would essentially require making a second game within the game.

Thank you! That means a lot to me. Making a higher-resolution version is in the plans, but for now, I’d like to finish the strange house storyline, and then do another rework of the main character’s house. It’s the base location in the game, and since I haven’t changed anything there for a long time, it turns out to be the most lacking in interesting mechanics. The granny character is also quite mediocre and needs to be replaced with someone else. Once I deal with that, I think within the next five weeks, I’ll focus on trying to upscale the materials currently in the game. Cheers, bro!

Spend time with her by interacting. You can buy her gifts, talk to her, or just find her in the rooms of the main character's house.

Why can't it be loaded? Is there some kind of error popping up? Have you tried using the "load from disk" option at the very bottom under the list of saves in the "saves" tab?

Your save is completely fine. To continue, you first need to talk to Chanel at the gym. Buying the rifle will be available once you finish the Jasmine storyline.

In fact, your entire save is corrupted. I have no idea why, but I fixed it. Start the whole Mr. Juice thread over again. Church dungeons>Gym>Apartments>Univer etc.

No, no, no it cost 2k. I used the same avatar. I'll fix it, thanks for mentioning.

So, I fixed Mr. Juice. Now, you need to buy a sniper rifle. To do that, go to Dean Mea's office at the university. Frank's thread is working. Just use your cellphone in the bedroom, he's calling. Save is below.

You can skip all the scenes and having bought transformation pills will easily transform these characters. So yes, it'll be possible.

You're right, I fixed that in version v1.16 and forgot to update the code in the older version. I'll upload the fixes and update the online version in just a moment.

Go right > right > left > left > left in the forest. There, you'll find a mud puddle.
I didn't find any random events.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022

and I need help from Scotty's event and gang's event to find a girl???

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I have a "small" problem... For once, I played a game online and my last saves (from 1.14 I think, it was one week ago) can't be loaded (i saved them on my hard drive). And, well, I don't really want to replay all from the beginning ! (It was totally finished ! :'( ) Any solution ?
Well I finally found a little older save that I could load (The most recent didn't work...)

By the way, two more questions...

- Some weeks ago I asked about Phoenix that doesn't appear in Boom Boom Bordello. Well, the two other chicks are 5* (I earn 2800/day)

- I really can't find the house in the forest with the new quest ? My bad

Last edited:

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
after frank said do to me to get low profile i cannot get back to ryan home
it is like it is missing button to enter it
what i should do
Wait a week and check your phone.
I didn't find any random events.
Random events, that is, you can still fuck her in different scenes in her house. It's end of her story.
I don't find de sissification content. with path its
There is Johnny, Mia's brother, in the village and Justin in the neighbourhood.
and I need help from Scotty's event and gang's event to find a girl???
She's in the ghetto.
Well I finally found a little older save that I could load (The most recent didn't work...)

By the way, two more questions...

- Some weeks ago I asked about Phoenix that doesn't appear in Boom Boom Bordello. Well, the two other chicks are 5* (I earn 2800/day)

- I really can't find the house in the forest with the new quest ? My bad
If you train a particular skill to 5 stars, you must see a 5 star scene at least once for the game to read it. Once you have used each option once, you will earn 3k a day and the option to hire a new girl will appear.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Wait a week and check your phone.

Random events, that is, you can still fuck her in different scenes in her house. It's end of her story.

There is Johnny, Mia's brother, in the village and Justin in the neighbourhood.

She's in the ghetto.

If you train a particular skill to 5 stars, you must see a 5 star scene at least once for the game to read it. Once you have used each option once, you will earn 3k a day and the option to hire a new girl will appear.
who is that girl???

B00GY_M@N

May 1, 2017
First of all, I love this game, it has more content than 99% of the complete ones on here.

I just have a quick question, was the VIP island removed? or did the code just change?

2.50 star(s) 42 Votes