sheitan6669

Mar 17, 2019
Incest version of 1.15 with walkthrough patched

If you found some typo about Incest or dead link about sister or mother tell me.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Incest version of 1.15 with walkthrough patched

If you found some typo about Incest or dead link about sister or mother tell me.
Did you check this URL by yourself? Because I got a "The page you are looking for is not found" message from my browser.

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
who is that girl???
Her name is Gia, but she is such a side character that I did not add her to the walkthrough.
First of all, I love this game, it has more content than 99% of the complete ones on here.

I just have a quick question, was the VIP island removed? or did the code just change?
Thank you! I won't hide the fact that my goal is to create the largest and top HTML game in terms of gameplay, and so far, judging by the sheer word count in this project, I'm on the right track. The VIP island was removed because the location was simply very weak, but maybe the theme of an exotic island will return to the game. However, I’d have to think about what would fit thematically for such a location.
what is Kinuski's thread. because i cant find jasmine and chanel
If you've already received the task from Mr. Juice about visiting the gym, you should have already had your first conversation with Jasmine. Next, you should head to the downtown apartments to see Lela, and then go to the university to find her daughter Aria. Once you've completed this sequence of tasks, you'll receive 2 out of the 10 document pages needed for the task where you’ll meet Chanel at the gym.
There's no mud puddle when I follow the directions.
So, you're probably not yet at the point where you should complete this task. Check walkthrough>Quests, click on Tiffany's avatar, and read what you need to do at this stage.
Any advice for selections on the date with Nicole?
My friend, no one here will be able to answer that question because you're asking about a storyline from version v1.16. The public version is currently v1.15. If you have questions regarding the latest version, it's best to message me on Patreon or SubscribeStar. I receive email notifications there, so I can respond more quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B00GY_M@N

May 1, 2017
Thank you! I won't hide the fact that my goal is to create the largest and top HTML game in terms of gameplay, and so far, judging by the sheer word count in this project, I'm on the right track. The VIP island was removed because the location was simply very weak, but maybe the theme of an exotic island will return to the game. However, I’d have to think about what would fit thematically for such a location.
Thank you for your answer.

Looking forward to the next updates, I was serious when I said I love this game, as you can see, I've been on this site for a long time and only rarely post.

Keep up the good work, and sorry I can't afford to support you financialy :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: testoviron

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Her name is Gia, but she is such a side character that I did not add her to the walkthrough.

If you've already received the task from Mr. Juice about visiting the gym, you should have already had your first conversation with Jasmine. Next, you should head to the downtown apartments to see Lela, and then go to the university to find her daughter Aria. Once you've completed this sequence of tasks, you'll receive 2 out of the 10 document pages needed for the task where you’ll meet Chanel at the gym.

So, you're probably not yet at the point where you should complete this task. Check walkthrough>Quests, click on Tiffany's avatar, and read what you need to do at this stage.

My friend, no one here will be able to answer that question because you're asking about a storyline from version v1.16. The public version is currently v1.15. If you have questions regarding the latest version, it's best to message me on Patreon or SubscribeStar. I receive email notifications there, so I can respond more quickly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I can ask about how I know how much pasive income I have????

Lestath81

Oct 30, 2018
So if Romi becomes a whore the thread is over?
The walkthrough was keep telling that I have to check if Romi finds a job for many ingame weeks. There was no option again to change her mind on whoring, therefore I think it's a bug, eighter by missing option to change her back or the walkthrough is telling wrong requirements.
I've checked my save by . I found a variable: "romiwhore": true. After I changed it back to "romiwhore": false, I am able to see her in normal state at home together with Aubrey.
I saw the log is full with romiwhore events, I kept them despite they can mess up my save if testoviron won't fix the issue by implementing a choice to change Romi back on the same way...

haaameee007

Oct 31, 2017
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

and all Witch Quest

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
I am invisible, yet I make things clear, I can be shallow or deep, bringing distant things near. In silence, I speak, and in stillness, I show, reflecting both light and the darkness below. Without me, you stumble, yet too much and you’re blind, always ahead, but often behind. What am I?

and all Witch Quest
you can copy the question and find it on Internet

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Thank you for your answer.

Looking forward to the next updates, I was serious when I said I love this game, as you can see, I've been on this site for a long time and only rarely post.

Keep up the good work, and sorry I can't afford to support you financialy :(
There is no problem, contributions are completely voluntary and no one should feel bad about it. Kind words and community building are sometimes worth more than a few dollars. Enjoy the game!
and I can ask about how I know how much pasive income I have????
This is not stated directly in the game, but you can copy the number of money, then go to bed and subtract this larger number from the smaller one. The difference is your passive income that you earned by sleeping.
Where do i find Lela? It says you could try the university or the forest. Tried both.
You mean Aria - Lela's daughter. You will find her at the university. Ask various characters. Cherie might know something, but you have to complete her thread to get her to tell you.

and all Witch Quest
The answer is in the "walkthrough">"quests">Candi's avatar
I have the game completed except by michelle and phoenix, i cant hire them, any solutions to this?
If you train a particular skill to 5 stars, you must see a 5 star scene at least once for the game to read it. Once you have used each option once, you will earn 1,5k a day and the option to hire a new girl will appear.

Reactions: Joemordecool

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
There is no problem, contributions are completely voluntary and no one should feel bad about it. Kind words and community building are sometimes worth more than a few dollars. Enjoy the game!

This is not stated directly in the game, but you can copy the number of money, then go to bed and subtract this larger number from the smaller one. The difference is your passive income that you earned by sleeping.

You mean Aria - Lela's daughter. You will find her at the university. Ask various characters. Cherie might know something, but you have to complete her thread to get her to tell you.

The answer is in the "walkthrough">"quests">Candi's avatar

If you train a particular skill to 5 stars, you must see a 5 star scene at least once for the game to read it. Once you have used each option once, you will earn 1,5k a day and the option to hire a new girl will appear.
walkthrough for minigame money: Left-center-left

2.50 star(s) 42 Votes