LordGameboy

Oct 3, 2019
After reading how many of you struggle and show anything but the opposite of intelligence, i feel my understanding of why this world is falling apart has grown ;)

Thanks for your time work and effort, Testoviron, even if you have to deal with all of that.
After following your project for so long its nice to see how it evolved into what it is now, although i do miss the older dreams and wish there was a high weight HD version for those who don't mind the extra GBs.

Cheers, have a good one.

Reactions: Eoin

sheitan6669

Mar 17, 2019
Incest version of 1.15

If you found some typo about Incest or dead link about sister or mother tell me.

Reactions: Vertexin

MGDS

Jan 31, 2024
I have a "small" problem... For once, I played a game online and my last saves (from 1.14 I think, it was one week ago) can't be loaded (i saved them on my hard drive). And, well, I don't really want to replay all from the beginning ! (It was totally finished ! :'( ) Any solution ?

Nindzoski

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, I have a problem with my save, I cannot progress with questline because the laptop in Dean's office in university doesn't showing up. I can't backup because last save I made clears too much of my progress. I saw u repairing a lot of saves with the same issue on the forum so I taught you can solve my problem too. I am attaching my save file.

You're doing great job with game, a lot of content and constent updates. Keep going bro!

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Destroyer-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf
2.50 star(s) 42 Votes