andrebu01

Sep 26, 2024
Hello,
at first, sorry for the bad english. The Text is translated with google.

I love this game, I've been playing it non-stop since I found it. My praise to the developer, a really nice game. I play Online from the Site mopoga.com v1.14 on my mobile Phone (Android). My question: I Want to play it on your Site destoyer.tv. How do I get my backup to this page? I have three backups of this game, if I download them there are no saves at your Site...Help please?

But I can't go any further. I complete Frank, save him, get Coke online, Complete Luna, the House is still there, complete Getto with Weed update Water, Lamps and drying. Romi is Teacher. I own the Ranch an complete all amimals, complete Homemaid and the escaped Prisoner. i complete Police and Jail. I buy 10 transfomationpills and convert Sam 3 times, Mrs. Marissa 1, Emma 1, Natalie 1times. In the Basement are 15 women, from Mom, Cousin, Lisa until Kendra and Rachel at least. Complete the Dating App Tinder Gold and Platinum. I visited all places and people and carried out all actions at least once and i don´t find the new location after Police. Is this the end of Version 1.14 or dit i miss something?

In Walktrough i found two women with no informations, i miss a Avatar for Nikki and Frank, i can´t comlete Sarai (Find me at the nursing home) and Sally (Come to my room...). Otherwise, no task can be seen either in the places or in the peoples.

I think I read something about bonus scenes with Angela in the hospital. I carried out all the actions there several times. If there are any, can someone please help me?

When I played through the game for the first time, I found an "Easter egg". Are they still in the game and if so, where and how do I find them? For example I've already cleaned the toilet in the hospital x times and nothing happens.

(Smile) And damn it I want to save that damn monkey from the toilet....

I think it would be nice if Billie's story continued a bit in the next update. I didn't think the ranch was that nice, it took a lot of time, but I found it a bit boring because I was looking forward to a robbery, another task that might connect the ranch with the rest of the game, which the player wants to track the women you have to chase him through the city or you have to go to the police. I would also have liked more rooms at the ranch. Maybe something like that is being planned?

Please do not take this as criticism. As an enthusiastic player, I would just like to express a wish or describe what I hope will happen next. I really like the more complex tasks where I have to go to several places to complete the task.

I also really like that different decisions make the course of the game different. This makes it even more fun to play the game repeatedly. I would like more of that too.
Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next update of this game. Now I just have to understand and read up on how to play the trial version.

Best regards
Andreas

Last edited:

x6Enigma

Apr 18, 2024
i can buy coke from nikki now,,,, what more left for frank thread ?
and what does "You can now purchase the last missing item in the warehouse after completing the storyline with a "positive" ending " this mean ? where is the warehouse ? *-* .

ssixeon

Jul 23, 2024
What am I missing here, how can I further progress with Franks story?
Like I've completed everything that was possbile until the v1.14, but how do I progress from there?
It says here (in the forum) that I should get some sort of message on my phone, but I've waited like 50 days already and I don't get anything

tjmax494

Sep 13, 2020
my screen goes black after i pick Shut the fuck up, you calloused she-bear! in lelas date. any way to fix that?

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Are you playing on destroyer.tv? It looks like you included the html file itself without the assets folder where all the media is.

No im play offline
This is because you downloaded the update itself, so you only have media files from that update in the assets folder. You need to download the whole game.
well it seems there is a bug with Ryans house. i got the code for the laptop wrong ( thought its that 492 ) i got caught and entered 492 again ... since than there is no groceries at the store not even the house is showing up ... hint in the walktrough says go to frank bla bla and visit at my house.... well i cannot talk to frank cause i have no idea whats on that laptop so i m fucked up .... any solution for this problem ?????
saveeditonline.com, upload your save, ctrl + f, find "ryanstory" change value "8" to "7", then go to the village.
A shame about destroyer skill becoming rather moot sound due to the fine line between intense sex and sexual violence. Maybe can be resolved by blurring or passing out during scenes somewhat if you have a low skill level as in-game testoviron takes over your body during those bits?

With the reviews...ah yep forgot about checking that aspect....as (when I remember about it) the review system is a bit annoying since it does automatically mark what specific version of the game it was written for. As some games do change significantly after some reviews e.g. them being from 2 months before an rework occurred which removed the system they were complaining the most about.
It's why I've been trying to make a habit of putting the version in my handful reviews so far.

Just in case you've missed or forgotten about it the Tinder Characters still have the "interact five times to unlock something else" mechanic.

If I may.....I warn against continuing fully with your currently way of developing and at least (if you haven't) make a game design document so you know roughly what you want the game to be alongside what you have done and haven't. Nothing formal just something for you so you can take a break for a few months, come back and see your ideas and continue with whatever takes your fancy. It could also help with putting an end to the game (alongside feature creep) if you decide you want to start a new game or make a sequel and find it's better to start with new foundations rather than rework it all into the current game.

Finally thank you for also taking what I've said as constructive criticism and I look forward to what future versions look like when I next decide to check in here. Although one final suggestion is that while you work in an overhaul (and if possible) you could add a skip button at the end of the intro so people can move past the clunky stuff and instead get right to what you've worked on more recently.
Blur is out. Simply put, if I want the game to comply with Patreon's guidelines, it can't have sexual violence in it. I know Tinder was also made a long time ago, but I don't really have any other idea for what mechanic I could put in there. The whole 'talk to someone 5 times in the context of online chatting' has some real-world relevance. As for the plan of making the game and sticking to it, for sure, based on experience, I’ll do that once I learn how to create my own renders in Blender and make a new game using a completely different technology. As for Destroyer, I'll simply improve the main character's house and the characters in it, add character development in the form of a skill tree, and continue adding and expanding on the storylines that are already in the game.
Thank you for your answers. 2 small problems left :

- I really don't find how to hire Phoenix ? No option when in the brothel...
- I went through most of the police station quests. But it seems that I'm in a infinite loop at "40%" in the "save your city" quest. Even if I win several times in a row, it keeps playing the same scene again and again

View attachment 4072849
Make sure that the last girl you trained has 5-star skills across the board. Just having the 5 stars doesn't mean the game immediately recognizes it. You need to see the scene with the 5 stars at least once for it to count. For each star, you get $100, which you can collect from the safe in the brothel. Check if you're receiving, for example, $1400 daily—this means you missed clicking on a 5-star skill once, and the game hasn’t registered it yet.

This task is for you to lose in battle. Then there will be a continuation. You have a 40% chance of success for this.

Which way should you choose when you are helping Jasmine and chanel to escape. i tried the main road and the side road with all other compination but nothing works
Side road>slow>mini game
Stuck at selling gypsy lambo. Put it on internet auction now what?
Wait and check pc for answers.
I have completed the current version. Is the game over? Or is something new coming up?
Something new appears on average every 2 weeks.
I am hard stuck on Octavio pleasure sequence, caps at 96% and i think its blocking my progress with Frank storyline. Any tips ?
You need more energy. Gain some more muscularity.
I am stuck at Mr Juice story. I was not able to move forward. He ask me to go to gym. Nothing happens. Can someone guide. here is my save. Thanks in advance.
You have to be a personal coach in the gym to continue. Talk to Muay Thaison.
" You can buy us groceries at the local store in 0 days. " Ryan Questline
Where the fuck is the local store because in the local shop you can't buy anything.
It is precisely about Local shop. Do you have $500 to do your shopping?
Meet Romi in the neighborhood and be a gentleman.

Somebody to help me please?
I don't found her
There is a moving car in the neighborhood where this event begins.
Billie doesnt got sex/anal/blowjob scenes after doing her story is over even toh she is on the walktrough tab where all other characters are on it wich you all can fuck
Yes, this is also explained in her latest even.
It keeps asking me to find Lela's daughter, but I deffo did find her before.
I think the save file is just messed up. Can anyone help?
Save below. Start whole thread from beggining, Dungeon in the church.

Hello,
at first, sorry for the bad english. The Text is translated with google.

I love this game, I've been playing it non-stop since I found it. My praise to the developer, a really nice game. I play Online from the Site mopoga.com v1.14 on my mobile Phone (Android). My question: I Want to play it on your Site destoyer.tv. How do I get my backup to this page? I have three backups of this game, if I download them there are no saves at your Site...Help please?

But I can't go any further. I complete Frank, save him, get Coke online, Complete Luna, the House is still there, complete Getto with Weed update Water, Lamps and drying. Romi is Teacher. I own the Ranch an complete all amimals, complete Homemaid and the escaped Prisoner. i complete Police and Jail. I buy 10 transfomationpills and convert Sam 3 times, Mrs. Marissa 1, Emma 1, Natalie 1times. In the Basement are 15 women, from Mom, Cousin, Lisa until Kendra and Rachel at least. Complete the Dating App Tinder Gold and Platinum. I visited all places and people and carried out all actions at least once and i don´t find the new location after Police. Is this the end of Version 1.14 or dit i miss something?

In Walktrough i found two women with no informations, i miss a Avatar for Nikki and Frank, i can´t comlete Sarai (Find me at the nursing home) and Sally (Come to my room...). Otherwise, no task can be seen either in the places or in the peoples.

I think I read something about bonus scenes with Angela in the hospital. I carried out all the actions there several times. If there are any, can someone please help me?

When I played through the game for the first time, I found an "Easter egg". Are they still in the game and if so, where and how do I find them? For example I've already cleaned the toilet in the hospital x times and nothing happens.

(Smile) And damn it I want to save that damn monkey from the toilet....

I think it would be nice if Billie's story continued a bit in the next update. I didn't think the ranch was that nice, it took a lot of time, but I found it a bit boring because I was looking forward to a robbery, another task that might connect the ranch with the rest of the game, which the player wants to track the women you have to chase him through the city or you have to go to the police. I would also have liked more rooms at the ranch. Maybe something like that is being planned?

Please do not take this as criticism. As an enthusiastic player, I would just like to express a wish or describe what I hope will happen next. I really like the more complex tasks where I have to go to several places to complete the task.

I also really like that different decisions make the course of the game different. This makes it even more fun to play the game repeatedly. I would like more of that too.
Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next update of this game. Now I just have to understand and read up on how to play the trial version.

Best regards
Andreas
If you want to transfer your save, open it, go to the 'saves' tab, and at the bottom, select 'save to disk.' Then, on the destroyer.tv site, do the same thing: go to 'saves' and this time choose 'load from disk.' You've already completed Sarai and Sally, so that's a bug, which I fixed in the next version. How come you don’t have any information on the 2 hidden avatars? There must be something there. There are no bonus scenes with Angela, if you have already gone through the Candi thread then you have certainly seen everything. Ew. you can visit her in her apartment. As for the ranch, there will be a continuation of that storyline, adding a lot more content and mechanics. Regarding the Easter eggs, I think I’ve made two scenes so far where you can get a point for that, but for now, there's nothing more related to it in the game.
i can buy coke from nikki now,,,, what more left for frank thread ?
and what does "You can now purchase the last missing item in the warehouse after completing the storyline with a "positive" ending " this mean ? where is the warehouse ? *-* .
For now nothing more. The last item was coke and warehouse is just storage in the ghetto.
my screen goes black after i pick Shut the fuck up, you calloused she-bear! in lelas date. any way to fix that?
Send your save. I have never encountered such an error before, it is strange.

Aishi$$

Sep 9, 2024
You already have the numbers now you have to guess what order to write them in.

Spoiler: Code spoiler
Well I have used this many many times after knocking out every mobster in this sequence and then i write the code it comes back again to the centre where i again approach the hanger and write again the code after that it says I have missed the time try again faster . This sequence continue followed I can't finish this or i can do anything else.

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
stuck at Kinuski, Mr. Juice just says go find her at the gym... but nothing happens. what am I not doing according to the instructions? attached my last save.

jgurl4329

Dec 10, 2018
random question lol what movie is used during the scenes with Amanda D. P. Throat? The interview for the corporate job

testoviron

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
You already have the numbers now you have to guess what order to write them in.

Spoiler: Code spoiler
Well I have used this many many times after knocking out every mobster in this sequence and then i write the code it comes back again to the centre where i again approach the hanger and write again the code after that it says I have missed the time try again faster . This sequence continue followed I can't finish this or i can do anything else.
go very fast>first left>right>center, you'll still have 5 minutes.
Hy, thanks for the answer, here are screenshots with no informations
I'm honestly not sure why this is happening. I corrected Eden and Bonny, because here it could happen, but in the case of veronica the code looks good.
stuck at Kinuski, Mr. Juice just says go find her at the gym... but nothing happens. what am I not doing according to the instructions? attached my last save.
Fixed save below. Go to the Dean Mea's office in the univer and buy sniper rifle.
random question lol what movie is used during the scenes with Amanda D. P. Throat? The interview for the corporate job
I tried to find it now, but I couldn't. It is some kind of Scandinavian film, probably a Swedish production.
What's new in the next update?
The return of the strange at home in a refreshed version is mainly when it comes to gameplay. Among other things, I have added bagdes next to the avatars in the walkthrough, which symbolise in a simple way whether the thread of a particular character has been completed.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Hi Lisa says that now you have to fuck me hard, but I do not know where you can fuck her so hard, I have already tried everything the quest weighs so much.

2.50 star(s) 42 Votes