2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
38005e023fa4aedb1e8f2c8f7162ccb0.jpg

Overview:
Detected After Dark
is a FREE-TO-PLAY hand-drawn horror Spot-the-Difference game with an 18+ twist.
The game will have you looking through multiple surveillance cameras for;
abnormal changes to the environment, weird and strange anomalies, and possibly raunchy intruders.
You'll have to report all your findings as they come and survive the entire night before too many anomalies consume your mind.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-20
Release Date: 2022-04-13
Developer: Blastel Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID*

Extra: Hints - Picture Hints -
Easy Mode Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1654987_img_kitchen_intruder4_1.png 1654983_img_hallway_ghost2_1.png 1655017_Livingroom_Intruder.jpg 3dRhmv7.png DlvERz8.png bMg2nz9.png KwwgPTT.png

Last edited by a moderator:

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
After trying this out for a while, this game is hard as balls. Sometimes its easy to tell when something has been added or changed, but when it changes the sizes for some of the objects, then your screwed. Also, there is no jumpscare if you lose, so if you don't like that, there you go.

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The game is decently fun for a first version. However, I’ve noticed three issues so far: 1) I cannot find some anomalies. Even when comparing the "normal" background of the room and the rooms themselves, I sometimes cannot find anything wrong with it. 2) Several times, I tried to report an anomaly, but the report function said "no anomaly found". Specifically, I’ve noticed this issue with the extra sock in the basement, the open cupboard in the kitchen, the moving ball in the bedroom. However, when the same anomalies happened in another session, reporting them worked normally. 3) Even while active, the ghosts only appear occasionally. Unless you happen to be on the correct screen when they fly across, you will miss them.

It’s rare enough that I’m not entirely sure whether I’m just bad at clicking the correct button or whether there’s some bug. Given how buggy Geeseki’s other game is, I’m tending towards bug. Especially since I’ve decided to cheat by comparing the room to a picture of the room after some time and that was way less effective than I thought it would be. Even with that cheat, I sometimes lose with 0/4 anomalies.

Here’s a list of current anomalies in case you want hints as to what to look out for:

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So this is basically just an adult Im on Observation Duty, so does it have a big woman? I'd be so down if it wasn't made by Geeseki

Reactions: lnppo

aeonclok

Jun 29, 2017
So this is basically just an adult Im on Observation Duty, so does it have a big woman? I'd be so down if it wasn't made by Geeseki
Why is everyone so hard on Geeseki? He's actually a cool guy how is trying to make a game with god knows how much art by himself. If it's due to the fact that ATU is similar to Summertime Saga, well...SS isn't exactly an original concept either. Games like those two have been around for years before. So, why not just enjoy the game for what it is, enjoy the actually fairly good, if honestly sometimes long winded, writing, and get the guy some slack.

Reactions: Loom1609

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why is everyone so hard on Geeseki? He's actually a cool guy how is trying to make a game with god knows how much art by himself. If it's due to the fact that ATU is similar to Summertime Saga, well...SS isn't exactly an original concept either. Games like those two have been around for years before. So, why not just enjoy the game for what it is, enjoy the actually fairly good, if honestly sometimes long winded, writing, and get the guy some slack.
I couldn't care less that its similar to STS, I care that the games developed slower despite being worse in everyway. Plus Miss Allaway

Reactions: lnppo and Carnagie

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
The images on the cameras don't change at all, but I'm losing. The shadow from the TV in the hall blinked once, after that nothing happened

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Geeseki, pal, how you doin'?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes