VN Others Detective Maria [Ep.19r] [ADULT3D]

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
If you think people are going to randomly keep clicking screen to find the right spot to progress in the game you AIN'T going
to attract many players also video quality isn't that good. I wish you luck but I won't be playing it again with so many good ones out there.

Reactions: vrtrtr

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Oh wait, there were episodes that are gone now?
That changes things...or maybe it doesn't.
Even if there was a proper introduction to who the fuck Maria is and why she has to go buy a camera for some shoot, this would still be the least fun 5 minutes I've spent playing any game, ever.
I really hope you rethink some of these choices.

noonyi

Aug 31, 2018
First and foremost there are no bugs in the game,everything work as should be,story line going to be more and more interesting,yes there are some not quality videos but
everything follows the course of events,so its great.Sometimes you must find where to click,remember some facts but its a game isn it.Keep going it will be nice game to play and hope so more interestig storyline is to come.
For now I thing there is more than 1,5 hour of playng.
NICE GAME

• Haha
Reactions: NotYourBiznes

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
How do you play this game? I downloaded it and unzipped it and then idk where to go from there. Ps I'm playing on my Samsung Tablet

adult3d

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2019
Unfortunately my computer can't handle with the program so EP10 will be the new standing.
Program is to demanding and I have constantly crashes so this is the link of EP9

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes