Ren'Py Abandoned Detektiv [v0.3] [Voronkov]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
fon3.png

Overview:
A game about a young detective who investigates a disappearance.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Voronkov - voronkov
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: Russian, English (auto-translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

nachalo3 nom1.jpg nachalo2 nom44.jpg nachalo2 nom86.jpg nachalo2 nom102.jpg nachalo nom56.jpg nachalo nom76.jpg sreda1 nom70.jpg photo2 nom2.jpg sreda3 nom7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Что мне делать дальше или что исправить чтобы моя игра была опубликована в разделе игры.

What should I do next or what to fix so that my game is published in the games section.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Третий день подряд не могу понять что не так чтоб исправить и мю игру не публикуют.

For the third day in a row I cannot understand what is wrong to fix it and the mu game is not published.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Третий день подряд не могу понять что не так чтоб исправить и мю игру не публикуют.

For the third day in a row I cannot understand what is wrong to fix it and the mu game is not published.
report your post and some mod will pass it to an uploader
also add some tags

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
report your post and some mod will pass it to an uploader
also add some tags
Спасибо я уже отправил запрос. Я добавлю теги но честно говоря я не пойму в каком месте надо добавить теги. Так же надеюсь такой формат гиперссылок нормальный. А то у остальных в формате значков сайтов откуда загрузка а у меня полностью отображение адреса. Не нашёл как сделать в виде просто значков. Это первое добавление игры и я пока не всё знаю.

Thank you, I have already sent a request. I will add tags, but to be honest, I don’t understand where the tags should be added. I also hope this hyperlink format is normal. And then the rest in the format of the icons of the sites from where the download is from, and I have a completely display of the address. I did not find how to do it in the form of just icons. This is the first addition to the game and I don't know everything yet.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Спасибо я уже отправил запрос. Я добавлю теги но честно говоря я не пойму в каком месте надо добавить теги. Так же надеюсь такой формат гиперссылок нормальный. А то у остальных в формате значков сайтов откуда загрузка а у меня полностью отображение адреса. Не нашёл как сделать в виде просто значков. Это первое добавление игры и я пока не всё знаю.

Thank you, I have already sent a request. I will add tags, but to be honest, I don’t understand where the tags should be added. I also hope this hyperlink format is normal. And then the rest in the format of the icons of the sites from where the download is from, and I have a completely display of the address. I did not find how to do it in the form of just icons. This is the first addition to the game and I don't know everything yet.
Looks like you did everything right (or mods fixed it for you) in the OP.
Under the "genre" section you can feel free to add "planned tags" that can be very helpful when a game in an early state like this doesn't have a lot of tags yet.

Looking at the previews, the girls look nice, renders don't look grainy.

I can't speak to the quality of the translation program you use, but from experience with other devs, you're going to want to ask around for proof readers as machine translation tends to literally translate the words without ability to understand context or rearranging the sentence structure to fit the new language.

best of luck, I'll be keeping an eye on this.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Приятно что игра была всё таки опубликована. Надеюсь не всех отпугнёт тег (No sexual content ). Делаю продолжение . Скрин рабочего процесса записи видео для игры.

It's nice that the game was still published. Hopefully not everyone will be scared off by the (No sexual content) tag. I am making a sequel. Screenshot of the video recording workflow for the game. rrrd.jpg

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Небольшое обновление что-бы дать понять что я не забросил эту игру. Ожидал что сделаю за месяц и сделаю больше чем есть в этом обновлении. Само обновление:
более 200 картинок. Часть ещё не использована в игре.
16 видео. не считая анимации в игре в основном моргания. Могу больше видео вставлять, места это не так много займёт , но создание и добавление в игру займет больше времени.
Сюжет продлён на первую половину следующего дня. В следующем обновлении планирую закончить полностью этот игровой день.
В описание к игре добавлено пару новых картинок из обновления которые я прикреплю к этому посту.
Добавлю для тех кто не понял насчёт авто перевода. Авто перевод автоматический и переводит в реальном времени и можно помимо английского языка переключить его на другой.

sreda1 nom70.jpg photo2 nom2.jpg

A small update to make it clear that I have not abandoned this game. I expected what I would do in a month and I will do more than there is in this update. The update itself:

more than 200 pictures. The part has not yet been used in the game.
16 videos. apart from the animation, the game is mostly blinking. I can insert more videos, it won't take much space, but creating and adding to the game will take more time.
The plot was extended for the first half of the next day. In the next update, I plan to finish this game day completely.
A couple of new pictures from the update have been added to the description of the game, which I will attach to this post.

I will add for those who did not understand about auto translation. Auto translation is automatic and translates in real time and you can switch it to another language in addition to English.

NagiChan

Jan 21, 2018
Why would you even post a game you are making, without sexual content on here?
Honestly i dont care though, just my opinion ^^, other then the non sex shit. game looks nice and all that though i guess :3

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Why would you even post a game you are making, without sexual content on here?
Honestly i dont care though, just my opinion ^^, other then the non sex shit. game looks nice and all that though i guess :3
No sexual content : означает что это более скромная чем привычные для этого сайта откровенные игры. Точнее я описал в разделе Developer Notes.

No sexual content: means that this is more modest than the frank games usual for this site. More precisely, I described it in the Developer Notes section.