Ren'Py Abandoned Detektiv [v0.3] [Voronkov]

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I made some changes to some scripts and an English translation. My language is not English, the dialogue was translated by google translator. Feel free to correct the text, which is located in the tl/english folder.

Detektiv Version 0.3 (English -> unreviewed text / Compressed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download PC/MAC:

Note. I did this job as a hobby

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I made some changes to some scripts and an English translation. My language is not English, the dialogue was translated by google translator. Feel free to correct the text, which is located in the tl/english folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download PC/MAC:

Спасибо за сжатие и добавление переключение языка в игру. Вашу ссылку добавил в описание.

Thanks for compressing and adding language switching to the game. Your link has been added to the description.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Обновление 0.3.
Ещё одно небольшое обновление.
Добавил более 250 изображений, 20 видео. Закончил второй игровой день полностью.
В описании добавлена сжатая версия из этого сообщения.
https://f95zone.to/threads/detektiv-v0-3-voronkov.82794/page-2#post-7759888
sreda3 nom7.jpg

Update 0.3.
Another small update.
Added over 250 images, 20 videos. Finished the second game day completely.
A condensed version from this post has been added to the description.
https://f95zone.to/threads/detektiv-v0-3-voronkov.82794/page-2#post-7759888

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018

Download PC/MAC:

У меня возник вопрос. Как удалось перевести полностью, мне всегда казалось что перевод надо прописывать вручную, только из за этого я положил в игру авто переводчик. Хотелось бы узнать про процесс такого автоматического перевода. Точнее порядок действий.
Ещё про сжатие файла игры. Какой программой это делается?

I have a question. As I managed to translate completely, it always seemed to me that the translation should be written manually, only because of this I put an auto translator into the game. I would like to know about the process of such automatic translation. More precisely, the procedure.
More about compressing the game file. What program does this?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
У меня возник вопрос. Как удалось перевести полностью, мне всегда казалось что перевод надо прописывать вручную, только из за этого я положил в игру авто переводчик. Хотелось бы узнать про процесс такого автоматического перевода. Точнее порядок действий.
Ещё про сжатие файла игры. Какой программой это делается?

I have a question. As I managed to translate completely, it always seemed to me that the translation should be written manually, only because of this I put an auto translator into the game. I would like to know about the process of such automatic translation. More precisely, the procedure.
More about compressing the game file. What program does this?
I made a video tutorial, but it's in my language.

See all videos, most of them are about generating translations.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
I made a video tutorial, but it's in my language.

See all videos, most of them are about generating translations.
Ещё раз спасибо. Разобрался как делать перевод и выбор языка в игре. Видео очень понятное, даже без знания языка.

Thanks again. Figured out how to translate and select the language in the game. The video is very clear, even without knowing the language.