VN Others Abandoned Determinable Unstable [v0.2.0 Pilot] [Ray-Kbys]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 4, 2020
any info about the game? I know ray_kbys's position about pirating, so i would actually pay for this piece of art and play in Japanese

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2020
Don't think anything has changed for a while, except for the abandoned prefix getting added (after literal years) to the thread here. And Ray locking down their twitter again so we can't see what exactly they are up to currently.
Thats nonsense. Is Ray always like that? I found his novels and pixiv few days ago and now I'm in love with his art.
A question about twitter. I'm in black list for no reason and dont even know why. Is there any way to look inside?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Thats nonsense. Is Ray always like that? I found his novels and pixiv few days ago and now I'm in love with his art.
A question about twitter. I'm in black list for no reason and dont even know why. Is there any way to look inside?
he's being doing that blacklisting thing for a while, I got blocked for liking his post in the past so....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
According to 4Chan the pilot in Ray's digital artbook got a small update. Nothing new, just some bug fixes that have already been made in a translation patch. Like their other updated things the window, but not the art is widescreen. So this is still a thing Ray probably wants to do if those other games ever get done... No change from when the pilot was first released.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes