• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Determinable Unstable [v0.2.0 Pilot] [Ray-Kbys]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DX5536

Aug 18, 2017
Challenge accepted!....She just needs a hug and a few thousand head pats. Then we can tell her she's got a perrrrty mouth... The top one at least, the bottom one has some tonguing potential, but those sharp n pointy's could make the Lorena Bobbitt trim look like a paper cut. Also gotta avoid that eye socket too. Might just have better luck molesting a cheese grater.
The power of headpat shall heal everything. Essential oils are soooo yesterday~

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't play it :( it says it's corrupted when I download it in NOPY
It's a .7z you may need to use 7Zip itself. Or go into the original files folder linked in the opening post, the game and separate translation patch there are just zips.

It's not new but just stumbled onto some artwork of Fear...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
It's a .7z you may need to use 7Zip itself. Or go into the original files folder linked in the opening post, the game and separate translation patch there are just zips.

Ok I'll try tnx and btw looks cute :3

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018

World annihilation never looked that cute

eyeless-artist

Feb 23, 2020
the translation is pretty wonky but I found the monster girl really cute! I love that you can request her to look and speak a certain way. the art is beautiful but I noticed that near the end of the demo the days got really repetitive. I'm sure the finished version would be a lot more polished than this and I would love to play it!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How are things progressing with this game?
Ray made a . Their two new games and Teaching Feeling come first, so I wouldn't expect anything for quite a while. A from last year...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tongue and tentacles .... it would be like living my own hentai fantasy.

Also doubles as home protection ... anyone breaks in and it saves me cooking for her while also reducing the amount of crime in the area.

She's a hero is what she is.

Cute tentacle scythe wielding she creature ... I salute thee.

Not as cute as the one from Butterfly Affection though.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Tongue and tentacles .... it would be like living my own hentai fantasy.

Also doubles as home protection ... anyone breaks in and it saves me cooking for her while also reducing the amount of crime in the area.

She's a hero is what she is.

Cute tentacle scythe wielding she creature ... I salute thee.

Not as cute as the one from Butterfly Affection though.
Now if we can get her to stop polishing off the sugar before I get home I might be able to have a brew before bed.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
can someone explain me "why the heck that someone ,who always scare when watching horror movie, found himself in love with this creepy pasta type of game...:unsure:..specially in love with this game...
p/s thanks for update btw
The return of the "Why" boner.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Eeeeeh, not necessarily. A lot of diseases are multi-species (un)friendly. Especially parasites... some of which have multiple species of host as part of their standard life cycle.

Wut? Why is everyone lookin at me funny?
Fucking great, now I've gotta replay parasite infection.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes