VN Others Abandoned Determinable Unstable [v0.2.0 Pilot] [Ray-Kbys]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
just 1 image, ok i get it its monster, guro etc but how about story? Is it realy so disturbing? anyting similar like the ring or others we can expect?

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
hum tried it and so far the story matches but i ask, does the dev thinkin of her being human (again)?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so i just was curious who was crazy enough to upload this game and here i am (first time im glad there is no sexual content) xD

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
It's definitely not been translated yet, not sure about it not working.
Ok, it works. You have to confirm then the changes happen.
Well, I don't even know Japanese.
I don't wanna click on random buttons and see then what happens. xD
But thanks for your answer.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
The story is about a man encountered a mysterious being after getting lost in the woods. But he decided to make contact with it after narrowly escaped the first time.​
o_O Dude, speaking as a friend, I know you like strange women and I know you sometimes do the dumbest sh*t without thinking. But this time, please, wear your hockey pads & work boots, and that kevlar vest your mom gave you! And at least take a compass and machete so you don't get lost in the woods, yet again! :rolleyes:
Jeez, having you as a buddy is ... difficult at times. :oops:

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
its always the same girl but drewn diffently i really like that about these games i like to think that they are all the same girl and you are the same man but in different reailtys or univers

Reactions: hakob317

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Saw the banner and immediately knew it was the guy who did Teaching Feeling. Like, I didn't even have to read the OP.

Reactions: hakob317

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Challenge accepted!....She just needs a hug and a few thousand head pats. Then we can tell her she's got a perrrrty mouth... The top one at least, the bottom one has some tonguing potential, but those sharp n pointy's could make the Lorena Bobbitt trim look like a paper cut. Also gotta avoid that eye socket too. Might just have better luck molesting a cheese grater.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes