VN Others Abandoned Determinable Unstable [v0.2.0 Pilot] [Ray-Kbys]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
o_O Dude, speaking as a friend, I know you like strange women and I know you sometimes do the dumbest sh*t without thinking. But this time, please, wear your hockey pads & work boots, and that kevlar vest your mom gave you! And at least take a compass and machete so you don't get lost in the woods, yet again! :rolleyes:
Jeez, having you as a buddy is ... difficult at times. :oops:
...I think you forgot to tell him to bring a condom. Just because he's not telling you about getting it on with what he found in the woods doesn't mean he won't.

Reactions: e-disfunction
Oct 9, 2018
Well, I don't even know Japanese.
I don't wanna click on random buttons and see then what happens. xD
But thanks for your answer.
If you hover over the boxes some english text appears. At top there are 3 boxes, the first includes options on how she talks, the second is how she looks and the third is to apply the changes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
If you hover over the boxes some english text appears. At top there are 3 boxes, the first includes options on how she talks, the second is how she looks and the third is to apply the changes.
Thank you very much. :)

Reactions: hakob317

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
...I think you forgot to tell him to bring a condom. Just because he's not telling you about getting it on with what he found in the woods doesn't mean he won't.
Yeah, I'm guilty.

On the positive side, their genetics are likely different enough that I can't be asked to be a god-parent, and catching some alien disease will likely prevent him from similar shenanigans in the future. :rolleyes:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Now there's a cutey. Think she's a yandere?
can someone explain me "why the heck that someone ,who always scare when watching horror movie, found himself in love with this creepy pasta type of game...:unsure:..specially in love with this game...
p/s thanks for update btw
If they're ALWAYS scared by horror movies, they clearly keep watching. Probably has a fascination with creepies nestled at the bottom of the uncanny valley. Plus the total freakshow type monster girl, you get an actual monster most of the time instead of regular human with color coded quirks and an unusual anatomical feature.
Edit: ...Radically different anatomy to that extent means that any diseases she may or may not have are unlikely to be infectious to humans.

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Edit: ...Radically different anatomy to that extent means that any diseases she may or may not have are unlikely to be infectious to humans.
Eeeeeh, not necessarily. A lot of diseases are multi-species (un)friendly. Especially parasites... some of which have multiple species of host as part of their standard life cycle.

Wut? Why is everyone lookin at me funny?

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Eeeeeh, not necessarily. A lot of diseases are multi-species (un)friendly. Especially parasites... some of which have multiple species of host as part of their standard life cycle.

Wut? Why is everyone lookin at me funny?
*I* ain't lookin' at you funny—what you say is absolutely true! :D It's actually quite nice to meet someone else who gets weird looks. :cool::coffee:

Hi, slitherhence, good to meet you! :)(y)

[Theoretical disease/parasite exception: "your" diseases/parasites all come from Earth where all things have a long, shared history so cross species/order/kingdom/etc. unfriendliness between everything is probable. However, this woman our stupid buddy is lusting after might be alien to Earth (not even from our solar system :alien:), so it is very likely that her, her diseases, her parasites, and etc. would likely find our buddy unpalatable, poisonous, or even deadly—and vice versa. Example: dogs (who are from Earth and very close to humans) do not have the enzymes necessary to digest simple chocolate, grapes, and onions so eating these can kill a dog!:sick:]

So, yeah, we're both some value of right & wrong, etc. and the writer of the game probably has our worst interests at heart :devilish:. But we can watch our buddy from a safe distance ... perhaps from the best seats! :geek:

e-d

• Haha
Reactions: slitherhence
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes