muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
logo510.jpg

Overview:
Ever since the late 90s, people have been making nude 3d renders of Lara Croft. Over the last 10 years DeTomasso has definitely become the most famous artist of them all. If he's done any non-Lara renders I've never heard of them. This is near enough a complete collection but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a handful of pics or commissions missing.​

Updated:2022-10-16
Publisher: DeTomasso - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: various
Pages: 1600, 1 video
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Comics:
- - - -
Textless: - - - -
Pinups: - - - -

Old Works: - - - -
DTM_Morning_Problem_Extended_Edition_13.jpg DTM_British_Anal_Sluts_Vol2_07.jpg LC_DTM_Double_Milking.jpg DTM_British_Anal_Sluts_Vol2_22.jpg LC_DTM_Exercise_1.jpg LC_DTM_High_Security_Compound-Special_Treatment_III.jpg LC_DTM_Be_Ready_hairy_version.jpg LC_DTM_Happy_Toesday_3.jpg
LC_DTM_The_Best_Revelation.jpg LC_DTM_Good_Girl.jpg LC_DTM_Happy_New_Year_2021.jpg LC_DTM_High_Security_Compound-Special_Treatment_I.jpg LC_DTM_Womb_Raiding.jpg 033.jpg DTM_British_Anal_Sluts_Vol2_08.jpg DTM_The_Ritual_2_00.jpg DTM_The_Ritual_13_notext.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Amazing renders! What program do you use? I'm want to create a Ren'py game with such renders and I dont know what's the best program. I used Poser before some years, but now I'm thinking to get Daz3D.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Amazing renders! What program do you use? I'm want to create a Ren'py game with such renders and I dont know what's the best program. I used Poser before some years, but now I'm thinking to get Daz3D.
The uploader is not the artist. You could visit the provided links and ask DeTomasso himself.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
DeTomasso has evolved over time, IIRC his first stuff was in XNALara and maybe Poser. Now I imagine probably Blender?