RPGM Completed Deus Ex Machina ~Satan from Foreign World~ [Final] [Shimizuan]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
So sad. The art could be nice but there is so damn little of it, 10 scenes total and each has 1 picture with a different expression... The boob size is taste dependent, I happened to like it. The game does not make any sense. The random encounters are infuriating.

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Not amazing, but interesting character design.
But that's the only good thing about this game. Everything else is pure boredom. And the number of CGs is very limited.

4p0rne

Dec 24, 2017
Just finished this mess. It felt like I was just about to finish the shitty part and get to the meat of a game ans then it was over. I didn't even take off my underpants there was so little content. I put off playing this because I thought it would be weird and fucked up, but but there is just nothing in it. A sad day for people that want to be robo fucknugget.

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
I found this game disappointing. (spoilers I guess) The premise of a sexually frigid woman getting transplanted into a sex-droid has some potential, but the gameplay and story that connect the H-events is just so bland and tedious. Ah well

anomamoose

Aug 15, 2017
As someone who unironically enjoys guro and rape in all forms this shit was REALLY disappointing. The amount of unlockable CG is a joke. The combat system is a joke and to top it off you can't see how much health enemy units have either! The art is well, it's not bad, but it's not good either as well, with very inconsistent anatomy at times.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Good god I've only been playing a few minutes after the intro and I'm already sick of the encounter rate. This shit is worse than the end of Dragon Quest 8 in not being able to take 5 steps without getting into an random enemy encounter. I'll give it a chance but OMG it's annoying not being able to move more than like 4 inches (on my 38' monitor) without a random fight popping up.

Edit: Deleted the game after getting far enough to get poisoned with no way to cure it. Lol. I have a huge backlog of far better games to be wasting my time on.

Es_Ego

Jan 11, 2022
>move 5 tiles
>enemy encounter
>move 2 tiles
>enemy encounter
>move 3 tiles
>enemy encounter
Fuck this piece of shit. I refuse to play any RPGM game with unavoidable random enemy encounters.
Hopefully future RPGM game makers make enemies move away from the player if the player level is higher.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes