RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I know I'm just one guy but I'd really prefer if you didn't. 99% of people who see a random streaker aren't gonna rape her. And by including rape or blackmail scenes that aren't fairly easy to avoid, you're gonna alienate a part of your audience. The "exhibitionist forced into sex" trope is way overdone. Nobody ever explores any of the other possible consequences.
I fully agree with this, it's getting boring that many games turns out to be the same fuck fest.

I also want a truly cmnf, or enf novels/games without hardcore sex. Like you said, it's overdone.

I had a idea to make a novel/game that only contains female nudity. A female teacher being blackmailed by students, especially by a bully. Think about corrupting her, making secret pictures under her skirt, trying to get her also participate in gym class and making use of it. Like breaking in to the female locker room, trying to let her wear to small gym clothing (since she didn't brought her own ones), and many other pranks or things students pull of on her. You can fight against it or let the students have their way, maybe she is going to like it in the end.

Would also be cool to see a other approach. Like streaking around, and while being caught, you aren't raped, but people try to make pictures or videos of the person who is streaking, just like what would happen in real life. And when they have made pictures or videos of the protagonist, it can create a whole new road of events, like people that know her, might recognise her, like her fellow students. Which creates new enf moments.

So for you as a player, to be aware of it. And keep the protagonist fetish a secret as much as possible, unless you want her to be recognised by everyone and bring the protagonist in very awkward enf moments, instead of a big fuck fest like many other games.

Last edited:

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
Would also be cool to see a other approach. Like streaking around, and while being caught, you aren't raped, but people try to make pictures or videos of the person who is streaking, just like what would happen in real life.
Just adding my opinion, but that sounds like a boring game. I'm glad cornxxx isn't going that route.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Just adding my opinion, but that sounds like a boring game. I'm glad cornxxx isn't going that route.
That's just a matter of subjective taste. I find it boring that the most novels/games goes exactly the same route. I find it boring that many novels/games feels to cliché and to predictable.

I want more character development, I want more then just turning everything in a fuck fest.

It's getting boring to see the same stuff over and over again.

But yet again, subjective taste.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
Well in my opinion, recording someone naked adds to the humiliation / embarrassment aspect of the exhibitionism genre that not many games even do. Like sure, you may find that boring but most games already do this trope where the caught exhibitionist gets forced into sex.

Reactions: ninja600

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
That's just a matter of subjective taste. I find it boring that the most novels/games goes exactly the same route. I find it boring that many novels/games feels to cliché and to predictable.

I want more character development, I want more then just turning everything in a fuck fest.

It's getting boring to see the same stuff over and over again.

But yet again, subjective taste.
I agree fully, the anxiety of not knowing what happens next is a really great feature to have in an H-game, and especially light harrasment is what makes a game feel more lively as it adds to the cinema in your mind about what the other person is thinking. I find it to be a powerful tool which is very underused in exchange for the same sexual positions and scenarios over and over. This is what makes the development of the story more interesting.

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I agree fully, the anxiety of not knowing what happens next is a really great feature to have in an H-game, and especially light harrasment is what makes a game feel more lively as it adds to the cinema in your mind about what the other person is thinking. I find it to be a powerful tool which is very underused in exchange for the same sexual positions and scenarios over and over. This is what makes the development of the story more interesting.
I'd have to agree. While there needs to be some form of 'punishment' to getting caught, this can (and should) take many forms. One game that has done this well is Hazuka Shina-chan, a rather short (and horribly optimized) 3D game that has a variety of endings and scenes when getting caught and a True End based on how much you've explored the areas as opposed to gunning for the exit.

While it may not be everyone's cup of tea, it does understand that a city is not equal to an open brothel and, while there is the occasional rapist (that has the sense to stay off the busy roads), there are many ways of getting caught -- among which, simply getting arrested -- that don't end in getting cumsprayed by 20 guys. I mean, sure, some people may be into that, but it doesn't necessarily make sense from a worldbuilding perspective.

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
I agree that creating tension of not knowing what will happen next makes a game exciting. But I was replying to the person who wanted to take sex out of the equation entirely and make the game solely about the main character's reputation slowly becoming tarnished over the course of the game. That to me sounds extremely boring.

And while there are a couple games where every time you're caught it results in rape, many of the streaker-type games I play do involve a mix of possiblle outcomes that eventually escalate if you get caught multiple times by the same person.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Not the kind of game that I was hoping for, really. Sounds like the game is to have no other content but exhibitionism, and not even consensual.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I agree that creating tension of not knowing what will happen next makes a game exciting. But I was replying to the person who wanted to take sex out of the equation entirely and make the game solely about the main character's reputation slowly becoming tarnished over the course of the game. That to me sounds extremely boring.

And while there are a couple games where every time you're caught it results in rape, many of the streaker-type games I play do involve a mix of possiblle outcomes that eventually escalate if you get caught multiple times by the same person.
I think you are referring to me. And I never have said that I don't want to see any hardcore sex. But how it's mostly done is just poorly and overused.

I also want to see other things and not just fucking fests that are poorly done and overused. There is more then just hardcore sex, and if I want to aim on my own project more on other suspects or when I want to see in other novels more then just hardcore sex, that doesn't automatically say that I want it completely gone.

Just don't make up things that haven't been said.

I'm also missing to much BDSM stuff.

Last edited:

Macarhat

Jul 14, 2019
So, can we all agree that we want more diversity in outcome of being seen in our exhibitionism/ENF games?
Like in doublemelon's game in countryside, entire route for wholesome-ish (pet play?) goodness.

Catnatic

Nov 25, 2021
This is something I actually wish more exhibitionism games would explore on: a reputation system that can affect your character's life outside of their naughty antics where people may either see them unfavourably as a disgusting pervert or lusting for them if the character gets caught too much with their identity being spread around with the association of them exposing themselves.

That said, I don't necessarily think there should be no sex. If anything, the reputation mechanic could lead to more sex opportunities. But I do think there should be more variety of what happens if a exhibitionist gets caught, from not just rape but also ranging to mild and softcore actions like harassments, cheering, recording, calling police/security, or just groping.

Pickedtundra04

Mar 25, 2022

What's So Fun About Getting Raped Every time You Get Caught Not Everyone Is A Pervert You Know

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
What's So Fun About Getting Raped Every time You Get Caught Not Everyone Is A Pervert You Know
In fact, I seriously hate that. It's not even a game about exhibitionism then anymore. And especially games where running and getting raped is the very only content. Then the exhib is merely a pretext for rape.

Reactions: ranfar5

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
I'm not sure if you misunderstood my post, or you were commenting on the tiny part of what I wrote some games do. Because you quoted the whole thing, it's hard to tell. I'm assuming English isn't your first language since you're capitalizing every word and not using punctuation. But yes, it's no fun if you get raped every time. Fortunately many games don't do that.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Are you sure about that?

I guess I'm imagining it. My bad.
I'm very sure about that, because you didn't read it correctly. It says, that I want to see CMNF/ENF without hardcore sex. Do you even understand what CMNF even means? Okay, here we go Clothed Males, Naked Females. You also have CFNM, which means Clothed Females Naked Men. So, tell me how does that work in terms of hardcore sex?

So, did I say that I don't wanna see any hardcore sex at all? No..... I said that I don't wanna see it in combination with CMNF/ENF. If the protagonist is an a relationship, having a one night stand or a friend with benefits, then hardcore sex would make way more sense, and shouldn't be removed.

But if I talk about exhibitionism, CMNF/CFNM, then I would rather see it without hardcore sex. And the novel that i'm planning is truly based on CMNF. If that isn't your taste, fine that's your subjective opinion but tons of other people would love it. But that doesn't mean any of my projects doesn't contain hardcore sex in the future, if I would came up with a other genre.

And I would love to see these expects in "Ashley Naked Mission" aswell. I'm not against it if the protganist have sex with a boyfriend/husband, after getting caught or exposed by other males/females. But hardcore sex with random people, being raped or what ever, that has been done way to much.

So yes, what I was saying is correctly. I don't wanna see hardcore sex in combination with CMNF/CFNM, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna see hardcore sex at all, just not in combination with.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Armelle69

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I have that too. I'd love to see more CMNF/ENF games without the hardcore sex, or where there is no other content but CMNF/ENF; it should be embedded into a 'serious' game.

Personally, I'm fond of playing female characters that go commando, which I don't find often. In fact, I prefer to be the NF. But not like "Missy" or "Sunville" where there are only girls.

I'd welcome any recommendations by the way.

Reactions: Armelle69