RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Can I ask about the predicted release date?

Sorry I don't have a precise date yet because there is still too much to do, whether it is the map, the drawings, the sprites and even a little bit of the story.

But even before a release, as I said before, I'll do a realease beta with 4-5 people, to see what people like about the game or what's wrong with it. ( for ~10$ for each beta tester, some kind of reward ). and then after with the feedback, I'll release the V1

For the moment, I'm working on the school which will be quite big with lots of side-quests ( and if possible with mini-game quest ).

I'll try to do like in the game NakedPlus for those who know the game.

Here are some screenshots:

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
this looks perfect, it seems like it has all my favourite stuff in it, so stoked! anyway to support this marvelous creation?
Not at the moment but when I release a v1 version with at least one ending and at least ~1-2 hours gameplay, I will do a patreon so that the community can support me in the project and finance voice actress / and other stuff like this

Pickedtundra04

Mar 25, 2022
Not at the moment but when I release a v1 version with at least one ending and at least ~1-2 hours gameplay, I will do a patreon so that the community can support me in the project and finance voice actress / and other stuff like this
and when will that be out

Reactions: cornxxx

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
i was just asking im not rushing him or anything
It's fine :)

But yeah, sorry I don't have a precise date for it.

What takes me a long time is especially the immense RPG Maker map. Sometimes when I play parts of my demo, I realize it's not that great and I have to start all over again from the beginning for some parts of the map.

I underestimated the amount of work it would take when I started this project, but since I've already done the biggest part of the work for this massive map, I feel obligated to see it through to the end.

I've been slowed down by this map for months, but for now, I'm going to focus more on the story and gameplay. I'll probably finish this map later because it's not just the graphics part to take into account but also the gameplay, and whether it's enjoyable for players to navigate through it.

I also made some small emotes (not all of them are there, but here are a few examples). These emotes will be used for small drawings/achievements in the game, which will add a little bit of detail.