RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
I know I'm just one guy but I'd really prefer if you didn't. 99% of people who see a random streaker aren't gonna rape her. And by including rape or blackmail scenes that aren't fairly easy to avoid, you're gonna alienate a part of your audience. The "exhibitionist forced into sex" trope is way overdone. Nobody ever explores any of the other possible consequences.

Yes, I understand.

By hard way, I was meaning that Ashley can posibility lost her virginity trought optionnal quest of the story.

Like for example to not spoil everything, a mission/scene in a TV show where Ashley will have to play games and if she lose it will cause penalty game to her, and with time the penalty game will be more and more humiliating until she is forced to have sexual relation with someone.

But for like exhibtionism in the city, it will be not be rape if she is seen by someone, it will cause more like ENF event, and tho if she is seen often it will cause other event like reputation school / blackmail with some student, ...

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
I know I'm just one guy but I'd really prefer if you didn't. 99% of people who see a random streaker aren't gonna rape her. And by including rape or blackmail scenes that aren't fairly easy to avoid, you're gonna alienate a part of your audience. The "exhibitionist forced into sex" trope is way overdone. Nobody ever explores any of the other possible consequences.
As someone writing a few of the scenes, that won't be common for the parts I did. Most penalties range from comedic to embarrassing, with only one having actual sex as a punishment. Aside from that one event, it's limited to groping or forced masturbation at worst

Reactions: cornxxx and shadee1

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
work 2.PNG work 1.PNG

The game is still in progress but it still have some more time before a realasing

Sorry for the people who would think that I would release a demo / the game in December... For now this is impossible for the game to be released in its current state and realistic to say that the game will not be released before 2023

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Always better to polish your game than to release it too early.

Good luck with your project, I'm pretty sure this one will draw a lot of attention when you release it.

Reactions: cornxxx

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
Game looks very promising! Goodluck! Are you a solo developer or do you have a team working with you?

Reactions: cornxxx

Dongilicious

Sep 16, 2020
View attachment 2202460 View attachment 2202461

The game is still in progress but it still have some more time before a realasing

Sorry for the people who would think that I would release a demo / the game in December... For now this is impossible for the game to be released in its current state and realistic to say that the game will not be released before 2023
Take whatever time you need. Im sure most of us would rather wait for the quality than you rush out something bad

Oct 2, 2018
Any femdom games shall receive my blessing, any years there is to come i will wait.added on my watch list good luck on your journey