• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Hi,
will it be possible to add some quests or situations with a strip game?

In the scenario there are few quests / game where Ashley is forced to removed clothes when she loses ( as a penalty ) for a lot of games

I don't know if this is what you was looking for

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019

Ok I'm almost done with the map, there are still a few details to perfect, but overall, I've finished my draft.
I did a lot of other things but that was my main task theses few last day.

I'll finish adding somes details later and correct the few mistakes.

Right now I'm will be working more on the school building.

I plan to make 3 buildings for this area :

-------------------

- 1 building with classrooms, teachers room, etc... ( In short, the biggest main building of a school )

- 1 building that will be the school gymnasium

- and 1 last building which will be associated with the clubs of the students (Clubs created by students).

-------------------

The idea I'm trying to get, as I said in the past, is to make the school a major part of the game, identical to Naked Plus (the sequel to Naked Order), I'd like to have a map as big as this game and have lots of quest inside.

For those wondering in Ashley Naked Adventure, the school could be skipped by the player if he wants, but there will be punishments/consequences if there are too many absences tho. ( punishment by the teachers, etc... )
So it will be necessary to go to school often or find subterfuges such as fake medical certificates, etc. ... ( to avoid punishments)

The importance of this information is that in the game each action will be calculated, and therefore in this case the absence of Ashley, can change her reputation with students and teachers (and therefore unlock new events)

Obviously, there is not only the school, all the choices of the players (visible and invisible) will be taken into account, it will not be just choices that will change some dialogues depending on the answer. They will be choices that for a large part will contribute and open a new branch of the story.

For now, it's pretty speculative, but that's the version of the game I'd like to go to.
To make each new game launched equal to a new story.

And at the end of each new game (so with a sure ending)

I would like to display a summary of the player's choices during his run ( Kind of like interactive story games like Detroit become Human, Until Dawn, The Quarry, ect...)

( Example with Detroit Become Human )

A kind of screen like that, that will show all action made by the player from the run ( It will be revisible in the collection room or something )

---

Anyway, for now it's just speculative.
For the moment, I will organize myself more on the graphic construction of the school.
What I specified above, is more a general idea that I would like to realize later when everything would be finished

Scarfurduude

Jul 20, 2021
Looks good. I love Naked Adventure and Naked Order. Its hard to find good exhibitionist/exposure RPGM games. Especially uncensored ones. Can't wait to play a test/beta version <3

Reactions: cornxxx

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Looks good. I love Naked Adventure and Naked Order. Its hard to find good exhibitionist/exposure RPGM games. Especially uncensored ones. Can't wait to play a test/beta version <3
Have you tried Era Hunter, it's also a fun game to play. But it's abandoned but we need more games like these to be honest.

Reactions: cornxxx and shadee1

Scarfurduude

Jul 20, 2021
Have you tried Era Hunter, it's also a fun game to play. But it's abandoned but we need more games like these to be honest.
Yep. I played Era Hunter. And Its actually on hold not abadoned. Because of the creators health. But he/she already working on updates for Naked Adventure and Era Hunter. But It'll take long time. Last Patreon post about Updates was in June ^^

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Yep. I played Era Hunter. And Its actually on hold not abadoned. Because of the creators health. But he/she already working on updates for Naked Adventure and Era Hunter. But It'll take long time. Last Patreon post about Updates was in June ^^
I do wish for the best for them.

They really should consider getting a bigger team though. Because as it is.

The waiting time between releases is borderline unreasonable at times.

Still they're not as bad as other devs.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I do wish for the best for them.

They really should consider getting a bigger team though. Because as it is.

The waiting time between releases is borderline unreasonable at times.

Still they're not as bad as other devs.
The thing is, most of the developers are just people who are doing this in their free times. Some have other jobs, some have families to take care of or other private matters.

I'm also busy with a novel but I want to use Ren'py since RPG maker cost so much more time. But it's fun to work with it though. I've keep on starting from scratch, because I'm not happy with the results but I keep on improving myself. But even I need to do it in my free time and I don't have time to work on it everyday. Which is afcourse a shame, but it is what it is.

But keeping a project onhold for so long that people think it's abandoned, is afcourse not good. I don't know how much budget the people behind Era Hunter have, but getting a bigger team together could work afcourse.

And i'm looking very forward to Ashley naked mission, but I also do understand how much work it is. Especially if you are working alone on it.

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
The thing is, most of the developers are just people who are doing this in their free times. Some have other jobs, some have families to take care of or other private matters.

I'm also busy with a novel but I want to use Ren'py since RPG maker cost so much more time. But it's fun to work with it though. I've keep on starting from scratch, because I'm not happy with the results but I keep on improving myself. But even I need to do it in my free time and I don't have time to work on it everyday. Which is afcourse a shame, but it is what it is.

But keeping a project onhold for so long that people think it's abandoned, is afcourse not good. I don't know how much budget the people behind Era Hunter have, but getting a bigger team together could work afcourse.

And i'm looking very forward to Ashley naked mission, but I also do understand how much work it is. Especially if you are working alone on it.
For me the problem with Erahunter is that they make $2000 a month off their games. I know that isn't enough to count as a full time job even for one person, but when there is a 2 year gap between updates, they should probably change it to a per update model as opposed to a monthly one.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
For me the problem with Erahunter is that they make $2000 a month off their games. I know that isn't enough to count as a full time job even for one person, but when there is a 2 year gap between updates, they should probably change it to a per update model as opposed to a monthly one.
I do understand you and I agree. But as long people "subscribe", nothing will change. Easy money without doing nothing. And those people who "subscribe" keep falling for it.

I'm also busy with a novel and i'm still unsure if I would use Patreon. I haven't set up anything yet, because i'm still early in development. But I want to have a system where people can support me, in the development. If I don't bring out a update for a long time, then I would like that every "subscriber" would be frozen until I bring out new updates.

And once my game is released, everyone will receive a full released copy that supported me and take down my "support" page and offer my game as a one time purchase and move on to my next project.

hzt1234

Mar 5, 2021
I do understand you and I agree. But as long people "subscribe", nothing will change. Easy money without doing nothing. And those people who "subscribe" keep falling for it.

I'm also busy with a novel and i'm still unsure if I would use Patreon. I haven't set up anything yet, because i'm still early in development. But I want to have a system where people can support me, in the development. If I don't bring out a update for a long time, then I would like that every "subscriber" would be frozen until I bring out new updates.

And once my game is released, everyone will receive a full released copy that supported me and take down my "support" page and offer my game as a one time purchase and move on to my next project.
At the very least they should do what you said and stop taking money for a few months until they have something.

And as a side note, working on a bonus chapter for your VN would be a great next project that allows you to keep making money while planning your next game

Johnny1035

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, tho of course I might include it as a hard route & will need a lot of replay / save to get it
I know I'm just one guy but I'd really prefer if you didn't. 99% of people who see a random streaker aren't gonna rape her. And by including rape or blackmail scenes that aren't fairly easy to avoid, you're gonna alienate a part of your audience. The "exhibitionist forced into sex" trope is way overdone. Nobody ever explores any of the other possible consequences.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Damn I am very hyped for the project. Hope the development is going good! I am a sucker for pixel sprite animations.

Reactions: cornxxx