RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

osawari

Jun 5, 2017
Are you planning on having keyboard or mouse only controls or is it a hybrid? (I know it's still very early in development but it showed something that looked like a hybrid control scheme from the bus gif).

Reactions: cornxxx

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Are you planning on having keyboard or mouse only controls or is it a hybrid? (I know it's still very early in development but it showed something that looked like a hybrid control scheme from the bus gif).
Hi, sorry I don't understand what "hybrid" is meaning, if this is the meaning of Android/Ios control well for the moment it is not planned in the game ( maybe in the future )

The control on the bus gif are picture clickable, so it will work with mouse

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi, sorry I don't understand what "hybrid" is meaning, if this is the meaning of Android/Ios control well for the moment it is not planned in the game ( maybe in the future )

The control on the bus gif are picture clickable, so it will work with mouse
I think the "hybrid" he meant is that can players use both mouse and keyboard control in your game, some older rpg games didn't have mouse support and thus only limited to keyboard control while most of new one players can use both

Reactions: osawari and cornxxx

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
Well shit man, this is lookin' like the kinda stuff I love, but actually full and in english. You got a tip jar or somethin' I can pitch at, this stuff is amazing.

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Well shit man, this is lookin' like the kinda stuff I love, but actually full and in english. You got a tip jar or somethin' I can pitch at, this stuff is amazing.
Hi, i'm glad you seems to like it, but unfortunately for the moment there is only this page.

In the future, I may do a patreon page, but I prefer to release a real version well before

Last edited:

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
Hi, i'm glad you seems to like it, but unfortunately for the moment there is only this page.

In the future, I may do a patreon page, but I prefer to release a real version well before
I get that, but there's so little real quality in the pile of stuff I categorize as 'the good shit' that I like to try to encourage what few promising things I do find. Either way, whenever you roll this out I'm definitely there for it. Keep on the good shit, man!

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Hey, since you're here - how is the development going?
- Map/City -

I spend most of the time completing the City (350 x 300) , adding new buildings or adding small details to it.
It's a part that may seem simple, but it's currently the part that takes a lot of time

map la.PNG

- School -

I also spend a lot of time expanding the school, I want the school either be a major part of the game.
This is why the player will have to go to school during the week in order to do mini / educational games (quizzes or something similar)
There will be also special penalties/events if the player skips class too much.

So I made the school a big building with several floors to put a lot of events in it.
Tho I don't want the player to be lost so there will be an explanatory map like in the game the "Naked Plus"

-Side Quest-

I also thought of adding lots of simple side quests arrount the city so that the player can make some pocket money and can buy items that can unlock certain endings

-Computer-

I'm also still working on that computer overlay

-ART-

I'm still working about the art too, tho I don't want to spoil to much about it, here are some sketch :

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019
This game looks absolutely amazing! It might be a little premature for me to say this, but I have a feeling this may become my favorite game in this genre. It looks like you're not cutting any corners anywhere!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
- Map/City -

I spend most of the time completing the City (350 x 300) , adding new buildings or adding small details to it.
It's a part that may seem simple, but it's currently the part that takes a lot of time

View attachment 1718605

- School -

I also spend a lot of time expanding the school, I want the school either be a major part of the game.
This is why the player will have to go to school during the week in order to do mini / educational games (quizzes or something similar)

So I made the school a big building with several floors to put a lot of events in it.
Tho I don't want the player to be lost so there will be an explanatory map like in the game the "Naked Plus"

-Side Quest-

I also thought of adding lots of simple side quests arrount the city so that the player can make some pocket money and can buy items that can unlock certain endings

-Computer-

-ART-

I'm still working about the art too, tho I don't want to spoil to much about it, here are some sketch :

Look very good, make me feel more excited and want to play the first demo when it come out more and more.

Oct 20, 2021
- Map/City -

View attachment 1718605

- School -

-Side Quest-

-Computer-

-ART-

Looks reeaally cool. You should not wait with the patreon page. And i hope there will be much group and slut stuff.

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
This looks really good so far, I'll be eager to play it! If you want a tester and/or someone to give you tips on cleaning up the English/explanations (like the text on the map could be simpler/clearer) feel free to DM me :)