RPGM Unreal Engine Onhold [DEVELOPEMENT] "Ashley Naked Mission" (ENF / HUMILIATION ) (2D ART )

Jan 21, 2021
I, too, would be willing to help with some grammatical/spelling errors or testing (Wink Wink Nudge Nudge) for a game that looks this good before even being released.

Reactions: cornxxx

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
In the game, there will be times when Ashley will be forced to work at different Jobs to earn money or advance the story, rather than just chatting or back and forth.

I decided to make several mini games like in Among us, where to complete the Jobs it will be necessary to do severals tasks

In this case, this one will be in the cinema

I will try to get out of traditional rpg maker games

I want to mix several types of gameplay that are out of the ordinary

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
In the game, there will be times when Ashley will be forced to work at different Jobs to earn money or advance the story, rather than just chatting or back and forth.

I decided to make several mini games like in Among us, where to complete the Jobs it will be necessary to do severals tasks

Reminded me of a similar minigame from Horny Warp but with apples instead of popcorn. I love it, the minigame are easy without too much hassle but fun to play and complete

daedalus25

Nov 30, 2019

Okay that's awesome! Just please keep them extremely simple and short. I remember a couple in past games that just made the game frustrating. Especially the slot ones where you have to get X amount of money, requiring constant saving and reloading to compensate for the RNG.

3000th

Aug 18, 2021

bro im fuckin loving it

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sorry I don't know yet, maybe end of year, but I don't want to say false informations
Hopefully you can release the demo this year but it's okay if you couldn't, developing a game are time consuming after all so just take your time

shadee1

Apr 10, 2018
Take your time, it's not like anyone is paying for it. So long as you enjoy making it, that's what counts. That and it's clear you care about making a good game.

Reactions: ranfar5 and cornxxx

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Agree with shadee.

Experience learns that once you release a demo, people are going to ask for a bigger and updated demo. Myself included. So just take your time and post updates whenever you feel it's ready.

Just be careful about feature creep. It can be tempting to try and work in every suggestion posted by everyone in this thread, but the framework needs to be solid before stuff can get stacked onto it, or added features will 'bite' each other until the entire code is soup. :)

Reactions: shadee1 and cornxxx

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
As much as i hate myself for asking this, how close are you to releasing a working demo?

I mean, from everything that's been posted so far it looks like it's in working condition, so i was curious what your plans would be.

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
As much as i hate myself for asking this, how close are you to releasing a working demo?

I mean, from everything that's been posted so far it looks like it's in working condition, so i was curious what your plans would be.

On the surface it looks like it's working pretty well, but in reality there's still a lot of work to do.

I don't know when I will release a version, already if I manage to release one at the end of the year it would be a miracle

Dongilicious

Sep 16, 2020
On the surface it looks like it's working pretty well, but in reality there's still a lot of work to do.

I don't know when I will release a version, already if I manage to release one at the end of the year it would be a miracle
hey. you take what time you need. Yes people want to play it but that doesnt mean you need to push yourself unrealistically