• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py "A Failure to Launch" v0.1 Now Out - [futadom] [femdom] [Devlog]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Got a lot of Olivia's sauna scenes with the MC done today, still more to go.

View attachment 1921509 View attachment 1921506
Olivia is already my favorite futa chararacter of all time shes too good.

By the way I been wondering I know your main focus of the game is futa on male but do you have any plans on doing any scenes for futa on futa or futa on female? id be interested in seeing some scenes aside from the MC even if its 1 once in a while.

Jun 1, 2022
I mean futadom and femaledom kinda is a given that they will have futanari x male and female x male considering the mc is a male and the main fetish of the game.

A more interesting question is if there will be content outside the mc like some futanari on futanari or futanari on female like the one guy above was asking, plus I freaking hate harem games that the world only revolves around the mc.

I personally hope there is some content outside the mc as much as I like futanari on male I think some futanari x futanari or futanari x female would help the game not feel so repetitive and give variety to the game.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I do have some futa on female planned but unlikely it'll be in the first release. Maybe in the future.

Yup futa on male would be central to the story.
thanks for the reply I understand I'm just happy the game isn't just going to be futa on male I like diversity in content otherwise it gets boring for me seeing the same content over and over again so props to you for having an open mind about it even though you mainly like futa on male content.

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Thought about an idea that could be interesting to implement in future updates, the ability to have custom nicknames in sexual scenes and maybe outside of that.
Like Mommy/Mistress or whatever the user chooses, you could also implement the reverse because some people like/don't like being called by a certain nicknames.
This is of course for future releases, when the MC develops his relationships a bit further.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Hey there! Just learned of this game, and it does seem to be shaping into a really nice one.

My comments about it pretty much mirror the ones in this post.

I just advise against excessive linearity: even simple "flavor" choices like the order you talk to characters with minor tweaks to the dialogues depending on it
example:
  • if you speak first to "A", you learn that it's "B"'s birthday, then you greet "B" with a "Happy Birthday" with "B" having her initial lines happier
  • if you first talk to "B" her initial lines will be more grumpy with the character revealing about the birthday
in both case, there would not be any other change(though I guess you could keep a mc_recall_b_birthday flag for future content)

Another point, but here it's frankly more about personal taste, is Olivia's dick: I think it would be more proportioned if it was just a little smaller, about 10% or so.
(and yes, I'm the same guy on /aco/ )

Other than that, the game looks interesting, the underlining ideas in plot AND mechanics are good and thus I'm waiting for the first release

Reactions: Min Thy Lord

DAOfan

Sep 28, 2017
Well, first I apologize for my English.

I have two questions:

Will Alex be able to be dominant with Olivia anytime (anal sex with her)?

Will there be the possibility of a threesome with Olivia and Andrea?

Good luck with the game, it looks great! Greetings from Spain.

Reactions: Min Thy Lord

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
I hope you dont nerf decrease Olivias size dick I hate when people cry about futas needing smaller dicks in domination games if anything its perfect how it is at the moment to assume dominance over the male just my two cents.

In general I hate people trying to change the devs artist vision on games to suit their tastes too many of those people in this site.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
I'm not sure if it'll help but maybe try ? ?
Nice to see some futa on female! hopefully the MC will be involved in these in the future ;)
Good on you for setting up the lore and background, and yes I do think it'll great some interesting scenarios in the future.
I also think there's a void for futa-on-male stuff in general, especially with a fairly "normal" setting. There are a few games in the genre but they tend to be on the harsher side of things for me.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Is it something unfixable? meaning that you only have one payment processor available where you live?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote