3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
Just subscribed to your patreon!, Keep up the amazing work, only thing I find weird, is that you can pretty much run and avoid all hits until the Boss Fight.
But nonetheless, I enjoy the animations, graphics and END SCENES, man such a sight to see this type of game with end scenes.

Namako

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Just subscribed to your patreon!, Keep up the amazing work, only thing I find weird, is that you can pretty much run and avoid all hits until the Boss Fight.
But nonetheless, I enjoy the animations, graphics and END SCENES, man such a sight to see this type of game with end scenes.
They decided to make the boss simple as he was the first :)

Thanks for your kind words.

Reactions: dickerducker

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
They decided to make the boss simple as he was the first :)

Thanks for your kind words.
I meant that, you can avoid the hits from all monsters, and just run and jump until you get to the boss fight, you dont even need to fight. But still, such an amazing game.

Nastumi

Jan 1, 2019
I just stumbled upon that game, and despite being a bit (very) rough around the edges, it's nice so far, and I'll keep an eye on that one !
It's sad side scroller games with a male character are so rare (well, it's the only one I know, and I'd love to see more, so if anyone have more like it, feel free to share !)

Last edited:

eaglesky

Dec 22, 2019
I just stumbled upon that game, and despite being a bit (very) rough around the edges, it's nice so far, and I'll keep an eye on that one !
It's sad side scroller games with a male character are so rare (well, it's the only one I know, and I'd love to see more, so if anyone have more like it, feel free to share !)
Eroico, Forest of the Blue skin, and Succubus Quest are some other side scrollers, and Castle of Temptation.

wedwdwed

Mar 6, 2021
You should remove the statues and make save option or auto save if u arent going to add statues before key moments.

dickerducker

Arise
Donor
Jan 4, 2018
So yet another update nothing is added despite almost having half a year to get past level 1.
I mean, they are doing it on their free time, they still dont have enough patreons to take this project as a full time job.
In time, they will get more support and release better stuff, just wait, and if you dont want to wait much, donate.

Because the things they release are quality animations/designs, its worth the wait.

Reactions: joeys88 and Namako

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
How do you get past the 6 statues there is a code to unlock the door how you do it please help.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Whenever I click the exe it brings me to the Main Menu (New Game, Loading, Gallery, Patrons, Exit) but it keeps freezing I think. I try to start a new game but the curser icon is never there, any known fix for this?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just a retard. Simply clicking "Enter" was never a thought until I saw that "New Game" was actually highlighted lol

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes