Unity Completed Devil's Dungeon [Final] [Honey Pie]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Dec 7, 2017
Thanks for testing, I think I fixed it, redownload the fix.

Report if you find more issues and I will see what I can do.
Yep, It works fine now, thanks for the fix, I was always wondering, how do people manage to make these fixes and cheats/mods on unity games, do you mind if you share the thread were you learned it or at least which tool did you use. Thanks in advance for the information.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
how do people manage to make these fixes and cheats/mods on unity games, do you mind if you share the thread were you learned it or at least which tool did you use. Thanks in advance for the information.
Reverse engineering of the dll file, plenty of tools that can open those as somewhat readable code (in this case C#).

Then you can just edit the game code as you need and recompile the dll.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Was checking the dll and noticed a weird validation so I removed it, game seems to be working now.
Reverse engineering of the dll file, plenty of tools that can open those as somewhat readable code (in this case C#).

Then you can just edit the game code as you need and recompile the dll.
Thank You very much for fixing this issue for us! Much appreciated.

Just to satisfy my curiosity -and I'm assuming you've read the thread-, would those updated 4 files from the (silent)v220209 update of the game have helped? Also, how come the validation worked until, say, ~8-9 days ago, and hasn't since? Do these patches "phone out" somehow, or does it have something to do with the local Steam (if installed) client? Or maybe with Steamworks.NET (whatever that is)?

Again, out of curiosity, and if you could indulge me. :)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just to satisfy my curiosity -and I'm assuming you've read the thread-, would those updated 4 files from the (silent)v220209 update of the game have helped? Also, how come the validation worked until, say, ~8-9 days ago, and hasn't since? Do these patches "phone out" somehow, or does it have something to do with the local Steam (if installed) client? Or maybe with Steamworks.NET (whatever that is)?
So I haven't looked too deep into it, but there was a weird validation being done when pressing the start button with no "else", meaning if that check failed it would disable the start button.
I just changed this validation to always return false and the button started working as everything else that was dependent on this.

I'm not fully sure what that was doing but if I were to guess it would be some sort of days counter that after reaching the "update day" it would disable the game. Probably so people stopped using the old version and were forced to download the new update from steam.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I'm not fully sure what that was doing but if I were to guess it would be some sort of days counter that after reaching the "update day" it would disable the game. Probably so people stopped using the old version and were forced to download the new update from steam.
Hmmm. I can't see this as anything other than an anti-piracy measure - I mean scheduling an update in the future and hard-coding that into the game's .dll... Then again, it IS supposed to be only startable via Steam, I guess... :unsure:

Oh well, nicely done and muchos grazias, friend!

...just for fun and giggles though, I'm gonna turn my system clock back to the 7th to see what happens with the original .dll. Actually, this idea should've come to me naturally, lol.

------
EDIT: and it's indeed working with the original that way lol... Time-machined my OS back to the 7th, and...
1644270412873.png
xD

Dec 7, 2017
Hmmm. I can't see this as anything other than an anti-piracy measure - I mean scheduling an update in the future and hard-coding that into the game's .dll... Then again, it IS supposed to be only startable via Steam, I guess... :unsure:

Oh well, nicely done and muchos grazias, friend!

...just for fun and giggles though, I'm gonna turn my system clock back to the 7th to see what happens with the original .dll. Actually, this idea should've come to me naturally, lol.

------
EDIT: and it's indeed working with the original that way lol... Time-machined my OS back to the 7th, and...
View attachment 1655716
xD
Si me disculpan, procedo a XDDDDD

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a mod to make all the H scenes use manual gameplay like @HomeMate for piston.
Goes in the managed folder.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a modded DLL for the game that makes it play like Home Mate during H.
Move your mouse, how fast you move your mouse is how fast the action goes.

Make sure to back up your Assembly-CSharp DLL before replacing.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes