3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
tutor2.jpg

Overview:
What is this story about?
Alex is an ordinary guy who was abandoned by his beloved girlfriend Ashley, and the same evening he met a succubus… Holding a strong grudge against Ashley, Alex made a deal, but did not take into account one very important point... What are the conditions of the transaction suggested a succubus? What happened to Alex? What should Ashley do now?

Slogan: "There will be a lot of sex..."​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-15
Release Date: 2021-01-15
Developer: NaughtyArt
Censored: NO
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg Снимок экрана (102).png Снимок экрана (104).png Снимок экрана (112).png Снимок экрана (113).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
1) there is no way to speed up the dialogue?
2) there is option to save but save how?
3) after the prologue ends I go straight to map and there is nothing, how do I progress? this game could use a hint system

Reactions: Negutú

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
3) after the prologue ends I go straight to map and there is nothing, how do I progress? this game could use a hint system
Same here, after prologue we go to the map but i visited all the places but i didn't see any event. I also can't save the game? The button is alyaws grey.
The game have a very good looking, the UI too.

Reactions: legacy0507

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Probaly the above stuff is due to this being a first release. That said, its a Male-to-Female transformation i'm guessing (overview seems to hint at it), so those wondering about it now know.

Renders look ok, nothing fancy, but nothing rediculous either, so overall id say im looking forward to seeing this grow with more content.

tommy65

May 17, 2017
is this a gender bender game?
cos the transformation tag could also be applied to something like, good girl turns to slut etc...

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
Hi! Thank You for response.
1) I should definitely add an option to speed up/disable UI animations
2) Save/load options are just placeholders. It will be added in next releases with open world events.
3) Yeah. Sorry for this. Prologue is actually end of this "technical demo". I should have been more clear.:oops:
is this a gender bender game?
cos the transformation tag could also be applied to something like, good girl turns to slut etc...
Yes. its a gender bender / bodyswap themed game.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can't find anything to do once you open to the map. There are preview images I haven't seen in the game yet. How do I progress?

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
Renders look pretty good, but not a fan of sandbox games. They seem awfully grindy even when they are not. Just a demo prologue, so very short (about 10 minutes - mileage may vary upon reading speed.) I'll keep a watchful eye, but really wish this wasn't going the sandbox route. And in the tags it says kinetic novel... how can a kinetic novel be sandbox? Guess I'll find out in the future, if it garners further scrutiny. ;)

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
Hi! Thank You for response.
1) I should definitely add an option to speed up/disable UI animations
2) Save/load options are just placeholders. It will be added in next releases with open world events.
3) Yeah. Sorry for this. Prologue is actually end of this "technical demo". I should have been more clear.:oops:
Ah. Totally thought there were more contents due to the preview images. Kindly add these as developer's note or in the changelog so that other people know what to expect from this version.

Reactions: JmTrad

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting error "DX 11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine" though I checked my pc I have DX 12 which is already better than DX11. What should I do someone suggest

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Tags say kinetic novel but the game features some map at the current eoc so maybe it's true for the prologue but it's gonna be a sandbox, open world, whatever you want to name it.

Also unreal engine. I am out.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote