3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Same here, after prologue we go to the map but i visited all the places but i didn't see any event. I also can't save the game? The button is alyaws grey.
The game have a very good looking, the UI too.
I can't even find a save button. The English is also not great. But..meh..that's the breaks of a new release.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Oh my lord, the dialogue is infuriating. Not the actual words/grammar (though that needs some work too), but it's so damn slow. Please, make it 200% faster (we really don't need the text drop animation) or make it skippable.

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
Helo!

I apologize for not being able to answer everyone at once. I also want to apologize for my English, which is not my native language.

I took into account all the suggestions about the speed of text playback, and I will say that in the next update this problem will be solved as follows. The speed of text playback can be selected in the game options, so each of you can choose the option that he likes.

Soon on my page in Patreon will be posted introductory information about all the characters that will be available in the next update.

Reactions: qwertyuiop0

DatingSimmer

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2021
Tags say kinetic novel but the game features some map at the current eoc so maybe it's true for the prologue but it's gonna be a sandbox, open world, whatever you want to name it.

Also unreal engine. I am out.
What's wrong with UE? :D

DatingSimmer

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2021
Maybe the file size or amount of computer power needed to play the average UE game? Random guess. lol
Definitely fair... I've had some feedback on my recent UE project and was quite surprised someone with a GTX 750 was able to run it... if there is some optimization it can be pretty good.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Definitely fair... I've had some feedback on my recent UE project and was quite surprised someone with a GTX 750 was able to run it... if there is some optimization it can be pretty good.
It's weird sometimes, though, cause I'll be able to run some games that gie other people problems, but then I'll stumble across a game that everyone else can run, that I get tons of lag from. I'm using a Dell Latitude with an i7 and a decent card. It runs most games on here, but there are a few it struggles with.

NaughtyArt

Apr 18, 2020
Good day to all of you. I want to inform you that this novel is in development, it is not abandoned. I thought about it for a very long time and came to the conclusion that now it will be a completely kinetic novel. The player will be given the opportunity to influence the plot. And there will be no "sandbox". Now it will look like this: Devils Trap season 1 episode 1.

Reactions: blooh

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Everytime I see the the [Unreal Engine] tag, I instantly think "ooh! it's a [3D game] with [Animations]"... but it seems it got totally wasted here.

• Haha
Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote