Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.17.2] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
it is safe to install this mod after huge controversy mod that already been taken down. I affair with EA permanent ban right now.

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
it is safe to install this mod after huge controversy mod that already been taken down. I affair with EA permanent ban right now.
EA won't ban you for using DD
A threat to scare induvials using these mods so they can appease entitled simmers who can't find the difference between pixels and real life. Hell it even states this is fantasy.
thats a fact EA won't ban players for using mods they know they exist and that players use them. Only thing they tell you is that EA does not support mods and that players should use them at their own risk. Banning players for mods is stupid.

i got an error
Update Sims 4
Update S4CL (Sims 4 Community Library)

Last edited:
Reactions: rockharddino

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Version Of DD Released (v4.0):
- Many new fixes and additions were made to various aspects of the existing DD stuff, such as Sex, Fetishes, Encounters, and Nudity.
- Introduced Brothels! Buy and Manage Brothels or create NPC Brothels you can work at yourself! Want a live in Brothel? Well now you can have one!
- New Skills
- New Buffs
- Be sure to update Sims 4 Community Library to at least version 1.76 with this update

HireDesire

Mar 29, 2021
My game crashes everytime I want to play with my family. But this occurs only with the main 3.9 file. With every other DD file it works totally fine... This is annoying, when I come to think of all the new features I which I really don't wanna miss :(

Edit: Got no WW installed and no mccc

Edit 2:

Updated the Library. Now it works, but on some points its missing text.

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
My game crashes everytime I want to play with my family. But this occurs only with the main 3.9 file. With every other DD file it works totally fine... This is annoying, when I come to think of all the new features I which I really don't wanna miss :(

Edit: Got no WW installed and no mccc

Edit 2:

Updated the Library. Now it works, but on some points its missing text.
Make sure to update the Modules you use too.

jw229

Mar 4, 2021
Thanks for the new version. So far it looks good, I'll have to spend some time running it to see how well I like the new brothel features, but on first short play it looks great.
One thing, the game seems to assign a few random fetishes coming out of CAS into gameplay, is there a way to tone down on this? Some of the selected CAS fetishes are ones that aren't on the modify fetishes menu, so going back into CAS to remove them results a few new random fetish assignments to the sim. A little annoying, but not a deal breaker. Still, would be great of that could be changed.

maryysinfl

Jul 11, 2020
Hello, I found a problem. My sim didn't pay for the service, he went home then returned to the brothel and the game didn't allow me to pay. How to solve it

goebob

Jul 20, 2020
incase anyone wants noirs horse dildo mod for the animations that require them, but adfly is giving them trouble

Reactions: Pink Plumbob

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
soooo, idiot question here, can i use Whicked whims and just use a module (milk) for exemple from DD or do i have to only choose DD ou WW but not both?

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
soooo, idiot question here, can i use Whicked whims and just use a module (milk) for exemple from DD or do i have to only choose DD ou WW but not both?
No, the modules only work with DD, because they are an extension of DD. You can use WW and DD at the same time, but WW will cause long loading times.

Reactions: rockharddino

Bakugou2004

Sep 11, 2021
Hello i have a question! I still new to sims 4 and i just found this mod, and when i want to do the breast milking things, it says that we have to tag the actor as breast milk source, but i dont know how to tag them, can anyone help?

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
No, the modules only work with DD, because they are an extension of DD. You can use WW and DD at the same time, but WW will cause long loading times.
I did some troubleshooting on the load times yesterday and neither mod individually is to blame for longer loading times.

If I run the game just with WW and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time is super quick.

If I run the game just with DD and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time is super quick

If I run the game with DD, WW, and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time not too great... I'd say it takes over a minute to load a lot, when I just use WW or just use DD, its closer to 30 seconds. The reason I included Basemental in the troubleshooting is its the only other script mod I have, I only use WW, DD, and Basemental, no other script mods.

So Turbo and CN are both innocent on this one, imo... Its just the two mods together is just a little too much for the game itself.

Thankfully... because I have no intention of picking sides, both have made the game fun to play, otherwise it would be a bloody bore.

• Angry
Reactions: BelloLover and xbeo

xbeo

May 10, 2017
I did some troubleshooting on the load times yesterday and neither mod individually is to blame for longer loading times.

If I run the game just with WW and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time is super quick.

If I run the game just with DD and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time is super quick

If I run the game with DD, WW, and Basemental Drugs/Gangs, the load time not too great... I'd say it takes over a minute to load a lot, when I just use WW or just use DD, its closer to 30 seconds. The reason I included Basemental in the troubleshooting is its the only other script mod I have, I only use WW, DD, and Basemental, no other script mods.

So Turbo and CN are both innocent on this one, imo... Its just the two mods together is just a little too much for the game itself.

Thankfully... because I have no intention of picking sides, both have made the game fun to play, otherwise it would be a bloody bore.
If in WW, or in DD is some code like this:

if (modDetected(theModIHate)) {
threadSleep(30)
}

Then your test would not detect that.
So why do you say: "So Turbo and CN are both innocent on this one, imo..."
I don't get the logic.

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
So why do you say: "So Turbo and CN are both innocent on this one, imo..."
I don't get the logic.
Are you insinuating that they're sabotaging one another? ;)

No, I didn't examine the coding of the mods, but if they're both doing that, well then they've declared war on one another and that's a shame. But well, bigger issues going on right now, like Ukraine and Russia, Biden now busting China's balls, Covid has mutated again, and gas prices got ouchy.

However, the new DD does have one issue, there's a DD setting that allows one to disable all non rough or aggressive animations from being used during rape or rough sex. In 39 it worked like a charm, only the rough animations were used, which in my game is like 40 animations. In 40, for whatever reason, only 4-5 show up, tried different sims, tried checking the box and unchecking the box, just the same 4-5 if its unchecked or every animation if it is checked. There's probably just one little config/settings file that would need to be deleted and rebuilt upon loading, but I don't feel like messing with those at the moment. Spent over an hour troubleshooting why animations weren't transitioning yesterday, the sex would just end after the first one played, and I still have no clue why that was happening but when I set the length of a sex act under options from the default to twice the amount, they worked again, then I reset back to default and they still worked. So just a kink, no pun intended.

As for new options, the body enhancement option on the phone is cool, the new place to change body parts is in a better place now, and I dig the sex experience feature. I just added the Brothel add on, give that a shot, hope its better than the lame strip club feature in WW, that one is a wee big too PG-13 for my taste.

xbeo

May 10, 2017
Are you insinuating that they're sabotaging one another? ;)
TBH, I would not be surprised, given the drama that already took place.
I am currently using DD only, have not tried WW for over a year.
I don't feel like I am missing anything in the game by using DD without WW.

Reactions: Fitik

BelloLover

Jan 7, 2021
Hello i have a question! I still new to sims 4 and i just found this mod, and when i want to do the breast milking things, it says that we have to tag the actor as breast milk source, but i dont know how to tag them, can anyone help?
Ways to start milk production for a Sim:
- Buy the Breast Milk Producer reward trait from the rewards store
- Buy breast milk supplements from the DD Store via Computer. Click Computer -> DD -> Buy Supplements
- Get a Sim pregnant.

However, the new DD does have one issue, there's a DD setting that allows one to disable all non rough or aggressive animations from being used during rape or rough sex. In 39 it worked like a charm, only the rough animations were used, which in my game is like 40 animations. In 40, for whatever reason, only 4-5 show up, tried different sims, tried checking the box and unchecking the box, just the same 4-5 if its unchecked or every animation if it is checked.
Maybe the tags of the animations are not correct.
I would recommend . This will tag many animations with DD-tags.

Last edited:

Devianza

Apr 24, 2021
Maybe the tags of the animations are not correct.
I would recommend . This will tag many animations with DD-tags.
Its totally the way 4.0 reads the tags because 3.9 picked up over 50+, while 4.0 is only picking up 3 oral animations, think they were done by Alonely but I'd have to double check. Maybe 3.9 picked up on another tag one was able to use rather than rough, while 4.0 specifically only looks for the rough tag.

I tried out the mod you suggested, it does make animation switches more fluid but it does not fix the issue. According to a thread on LL, DD 3.3 had the same bug and then it was fixed in 3.4, so based on that, seems 4.0 brought that bug back and with any luck, it'll be fixed in 4.1. I did check the animations it still registers as rough, its just 4-5 of motherlodes animations, motherload tagged them as rough and agg, so I'm thinking 4.0 is just picking up on agg and not rough because I'm pretty sure the Greynaya ones that no longer show up are just tagged as rough.

As for xbeo saying they wouldn't be surprised by sabotage, I just don't know. The Sims has always had people throw a fit when rape or animal mod requests have been made, while no one says a peep if its Fallout or the ES series. LL was the most open minded site, while Nexus didn't allow any animal or rape fantasy mods, LL opened the door to everything except kid stuff of course, and for most games they still are that way but not when it comes to Sims 4.

I'm sure I'm missing a logical reason... but eh...

Last edited:
Reactions: ixwr
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes