Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

ace54858

Feb 12, 2021
It's not any better by itself, animation still take long, and DD can very constantly proc the infamous "no character face in the corner" bug which requires a restart of the game.

Even if you disable debuffs in the options, they still proc or get stuck on characters, same with schools, following sims to school is either a crash or losing a save file (not always, but still).

I know someone on Loverslab made a passing comment (one of the animation pages I think?) that said something like version 4.X still works perfectly, but I haven't tried it.
the long load times have a lot to do with how many Animations someone may have and Deviant Core found that out by testing between DD and WW with same animations as i can load in about 3-4 min's with WW and it take 15-20 min's with DD and WW removed same thing happens with the newest SS that takes Deviant Core it's just insane i so don't remember it taking that load before the WW Loader was changed to Deviant Core.

Reactions: Beforeyouexit93

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018
having issues with my dom and sub, their roles switch during "dominate". Even after going through the menus and in CAS. please help :(

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
I think autonomous rape intervene is bugged right now. Would appreciate it if anyone else could confirm. When a sim who has high enough friendship with the victim walks in on the rape, they get the angry moodlet "Witnessed Rape: [sim's name] can't believe they witnessed another sim being raped! They are going to try to stop it!" But the sim then walks away and does some other random action. Is anyone else experiencing this?

May 8, 2017
So for whatever reason the game now will not allow me to go and play anymore, just brings me to the world constantly. I took out devious desires and it works again. I took out wicked whims and Nisa and tried to run it and it didn't work. I'm sure there is a file that is conflicting with it but I dunno, I really just kinda feel like giving up on this. I'm sure it is because of Wicked whims file that I overlooked as when the separation happened they literally made an update to block devious desires for whatever fucking drama reason. I liked devious desires as I used it more than wicked whims but now I can't even run it. If anyone has an idea why it might be doing that, it would help. I prefer devious desires especially since the wicked whim team just get more and more ridiculous in their changes and updates.

Last edited:

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
So for whatever reason the game now will not allow me to go and play anymore, just brings me to the world constantly. I took out devious desires and it works again. I took out wicked whims and Nisa and tried to run it and it didn't work. I'm sure there is a file that is conflicting with it but I dunno, I really just kinda feel like giving up on this. I'm sure it is because of Wicked whims file that I overlooked as when the separation happened they literally made an update to block devious desires for whatever fucking drama reason. I liked devious desires as I used it more than wicked whims but now I can't even run it. If anyone has an idea why it might be doing that, it would help. I prefer devious desires especially since the wicked whim team just get more and more ridiculous in their changes and updates.
still worked at mine.. but thats still running soooo sloooowwwwww... waiting 1 hrs to loaded.. but all running fine..

Reactions: Beforeyouexit93

Nuclear Reactor

Jun 14, 2017
Hey i keep getting error with instances.Darkening_Demise_Nymphomaniac_Trait_Nymphomaniac_WhimSet with AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'guid64'. Is there a fix? Full error log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whimsygloss

Dec 12, 2022
I just installed DD a few days ago, but I'm having no conflicts at all right now with DD or WW that significantly impact any function of either set of mods. I'm not sure what's happened with the beef between DD and WW but it's something to chew on. The only error exception I get is with Nisa's but everything works. I guess everything except the actual sharing of the animations, WW gets precedent for the animations so only so many are available through DD directly. I have to use both to achieve certain animations (and much more involved set up, templates and traits, settings etc) but I mean, I can't really complain.

I am not using their latest edition of WW from their Patreon, which also loaded with no errors, but also without any of my household members visible (no picture, no icons in the HUD). I could move around and it loaded places but I couldn't interact with people or objects. ((EDIT: Found that Nisa's is the issue even though it's not always impacting gameplay)).

Last edited:

whimsygloss

Dec 12, 2022
Does anyone else have Problems with the Fetish Templates? Mine are saved, but i can't load them ones i restart the game.
Check to see what folder your templates are being saved to maybe. I noticed the templates created saves in ...>Mod>mod_data>deviousdesires>fetish_templates. If you don't have that folder, maybe try to create it.

LordMilitus

Mar 12, 2020
I'm having some issues with just this mod and it's requirements, that Sims sometimes can't act and just T-pose then cancel what they were doing.

I'm also curious; is there a settings menu, like WW has? Or is it at the moment only available for sims who are in a romantic relationship to do the do? I was thinking if somebody is flirty enough it'd be possible, after being buttered up, but so far nothing.

Even forceful it says they need to be in a romantic relationship OR says the person isn't a rapist, even though I set them up that way during the characte creation.

Am I missing some kind of setting?

Edit; As for Nisa's, Basemental etc... Will these work together with it?

Edit 2: Got rid of Basemental, Nisa' and some other stuff, seems to have fixed the T-pose non-acting.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017
play without Wicked Whims ... you can play both mods at the same time but it takes a long loading time and the sims are very stocking in the game..

but now a question to ColonolNutty......
Is it possible to updating the brothel in new updates..... for example more service points ... i know there is the double bed, the shower and the bathtub (i guess)... the sims use mostly the bed ... what about saune, pool, sofa, chair ... and all the other location who sims can have sex ...can you invite this spots ?

Reactions: LoveBigAsses
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes