Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I haven't used DD in quite some time so not sure what they added, but if you get this mod It'll stop your straight sims from having sex with the same gender if you give them the straight setting. Sadly there isn't a universal setting to just apply it to every sim sadly so you have to painfully do it one by one on your active sims.

But this this should auto block your sims from having sex with the same gender unless the autonomy from DD overrides what the sim prefers.
I do not recommend using MCCC, it is incompatible with all of my mods. You guys should use Custom Gender Settings to modify Sexual Orientation. (Yes, Sexual Orientation is vanilla, surprising, I know)

Devious Desires takes into account Sexual Orientation.

Overdrive_com

May 21, 2021
With update v5.5, ensure you all update S4CL to 2.5! (and obviously you should update your game too)
I got a little confused cuz you didn't update the year to 2023 so I kept thinking that the mod never updated but I checked the numbers on my mod and on the site and they didn't match up so I'm good

O__P

Oct 22, 2022
I haven't found anything relating to my issue but is there a separate mod that adds compatibility to incest ? It's been months since I've played the Sims and I'm on a new computer

I have a question Is there an app for incest sims4 ?

1.) Can Mother and Son babies? sims4

2.) Can Father and Daughter babies? sims4

3.) Can Brother and Sisterhave babies? sims4

Dec 28, 2017
what do deviousdesires_prostitution ... on the computer no sim can register as prostitute ... by sexual network

Last edited:

eeron092

Jun 29, 2022
Why dont I have all fetishes displayed? (Fetishes>Modify Fetishes(there'e 6 in total)).
In the settings MSM (settings DD>Global settings>Fetish settings>Modify disabed fetishes) everywhere there is a green mark, supposedly the mod is active, but its functionality is not available in the game.
Is there a FAQ for DD?

Last edited:

kosuke09211

Aug 25, 2018
Out of curious. Anyone know how to enable full naked mode when h aving sex? My sims are always half naked. Cant seem to find the option in config. Nor I undress them manually.

RayeKagari

Mar 15, 2023
Out of curious. Anyone know how to enable full naked mode when h aving sex? My sims are always half naked. Cant seem to find the option in config. Nor I undress them manually.
if u click on them during the act u can undress them, tho i think the mod still not updated to wrok with the latest patch, last i knew tht was the case but idk havent retried it.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think there is an option buried somewhere in the settings that allow you to set their undress state to just the clothing required for a scene OR you can set it to always undress. I can't remember where it is at, I would just spend time poking through every option until I stumbled across something I wanted to change.

You do need the newest version of Devious Desires (V5.5) and you need the latest version of any dependent mods, as well as making sure that all of your other mods are running the latest version.
The most recent patch/update of the game broke a shit ton of mods and the creators are just now getting all of their mods updated to work with the newest game version.

kosuke09211

Aug 25, 2018
if u click on them during the act u can undress them, tho i think the mod still not updated to wrok with the latest patch, last i knew tht was the case but idk havent retried it.
The thing is some scene will go full naked right. Then I swap to another animation they went half naked again. Havent use DD for quite a while. WW removed way too many features zzzz. I will poke around and see if I missed anything. Thanks again!

I think there is an option buried somewhere in the settings that allow you to set their undress state to just the clothing required for a scene OR you can set it to always undress. I can't remember where it is at, I would just spend time poking through every option until I stumbled across something I wanted to change.

You do need the newest version of Devious Desires (V5.5) and you need the latest version of any dependent mods, as well as making sure that all of your other mods are running the latest version.
The most recent patch/update of the game broke a shit ton of mods and the creators are just now getting all of their mods updated to work with the newest game version.
Yeah everything is the newest version. Including WW. I will poke around the settings file when I'm free. Thanks again! Also is there anyway to port our settings? I will poke around as well when I'm free.

Reactions: archmancer8

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
The thing is some scene will go full naked right. Then I swap to another animation they went half naked again. Havent use DD for quite a while. WW removed way too many features zzzz. I will poke around and see if I missed anything. Thanks again!

Yeah everything is the newest version. Including WW. I will poke around the settings file when I'm free. Thanks again! Also is there anyway to port our settings? I will poke around as well when I'm free.
Sorry, I can't help with anything about porting settings.

I have actually removed DD from my install and am just using Wicked Whims now.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Did you also notice a massive decrease in loading times and far less game lag?
Not really.

The only reason I dropped DD, was that Wicked had a system to add traits to the characters and the two systems worked about the same to me, so the system with the features that I liked more won my vote and that was WW.

Reactions: 3xpurt

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
With the new feature to steal clothing from the hamper/laundry basket, does anyone know how the sim is supposed to get their clothing back after? My sims get stuck naked after getting out of the shower

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
I am sorry I don't understand how to make Feces Consumption
I very new to this game and stupid. are there animation for this?

For the tag thing on the wiki I load them up and I don't see active all, I really need help with this.

Last edited:

jojojojo00

Mar 24, 2023
Wicked Whims by Turbodriver and MCCC by Deaderpool are not compatible with this mod.

View attachment 976992

Overview:
A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a replacement to it.
Teen Sims are between the ages of 18 and 19 for roleplay purposes.
All involved Sims Teen and Above both Human and Animal are considered to be consenting adults ages 18 and up. Regardless of what anyone else tells you, this is how DD treats these Sims.
Devious Desires does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the acts seen or performed by its users.
Devious Desires is a Hentai mod above all, if you cannot handle Hentai, then Devious Desires is not the mod for you.​

Updated: 03-16-2022
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - - -
Mod Version: v5.4
Language: English
Game Version: 1.96.365.1030 (High School Years) and above

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Requirements:

Installation:

Animations:

Translations:
I get an error saying missing module deviantcore how to I fix this?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes