Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Blackvegas21

May 10, 2021
Hello, I am unable to milk breasts. There appears to be some issue with DCBodyLocation.BREASTS = 27. I am using the newest version of EVE as a body. Ill throw the exception below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dmitrij

Oct 31, 2017
Hi! I can't add nor use any effect of the DD mod. I also have WW. When I choose what the sim likes to do to other sims and similar it doesn't save the changes. Nor I can do the R*pe selections (I've already downloaded the kinky module)

PinkyKinky

Jan 31, 2021
Hi! I can't add nor use any effect of the DD mod. I also have WW. When I choose what the sim likes to do to other sims and similar it doesn't save the changes. Nor I can do the R*pe selections (I've already downloaded the kinky module)
It's easy. Don't use WW.

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
a simple doubt... when a sim becomes pregnant does a message appear after the end of sex? I've already looked for this information on the wiki and I didn't find it, I'm in doubt if my installation is having problems, I've already configured the other requirements in DD + orgasmo in vagina and nothing...

hurniakainurh

Jun 5, 2022
For some reason every time one of my male sims has sex they get the cum moodlets (cum in mouth, in ass etc) instead of the actual receiver. Also men get very, very little orgasm progress while women have like 3 orgasms per sex. What sort of tag fuckery is this?

Last edited:

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
I get an error saying missing module deviantcore how to I fix this?
Mod - Others - Deviant Core [v1.5] [ColonolNutty] | F95zone
With the new feature to steal clothing from the hamper/laundry basket, does anyone know how the sim is supposed to get their clothing back after? My sims get stuck naked after getting out of the shower
The Sim that stole the clothing has to give them back.

Hi, just updated new version of sim4 and installed the new update version of DD but somehow this thing keeps coming out, I already followed the instructions, but still the same, does anyone have this kind of problem? Thanks
What a beautiful exception notification. I'm not sure what you want me to do with it, besides read it for you?
Hello, I am unable to milk breasts. There appears to be some issue with DCBodyLocation.BREASTS = 27. I am using the newest version of EVE as a body. Ill throw the exception below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that when mobile milking? or animation milking?
a simple doubt... when a sim becomes pregnant does a message appear after the end of sex? I've already looked for this information on the wiki and I didn't find it, I'm in doubt if my installation is having problems, I've already configured the other requirements in DD + orgasmo in vagina and nothing...
It occurs when a Sim has an orgasm inside another Sim. If you have DD Milk Farm, your Sim requires having a certain level of Cum available to actually cause a pregnancy.

For some reason every time one of my male sims has sex they get the cum moodlets (cum in mouth, in ass etc) instead of the actual receiver. Also men get very, very little orgasm progress while women have like 3 orgasms per sex. What sort of tag fuckery is this?
Depends on where the Preferred Cum Location is set to. Click on Sim during sex -> DD -> Preferred Cum Location. If one isn't chosen, then it is random.

Last edited:
Reactions: huntermon

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
left control + plus shift click not doing anything, cheats are on
CLICK ON THE GROUND MORON!!!!! SEE is this pick this is how you have sex with cheats on. if your cheats are on moron then click the fucking sim. U see the menus. Click fucking more choices to see the name of the mod dev right here, Then fucking click it. As u can see it's right there. click traits add. Do you get it now? If the shit doesn't fucking show up for you then fucking remove all the mods and start over. If u follow the base step in the fucking picks and you have the cheats on then it will be there. If not THEN REINSTALL THE FUCKING MOD!. It is not hard, Fallow the damn steps. He even says for the menu to be there u need to turn on cheats. As I said left for the dev on the floor for sex. traits click on the fucking sim. Fucking hell man. 1681150680223.png 1681150637739.png 1681150603661.png 1681150544087.png 1681150472439.png

Last edited:

Godrick_Lemon

Mar 23, 2019
CLICK ON THE GROUND MORON!!!!! SEE is this pick this is how you have sex with cheats on. if your cheats are on moron then click the fucking sim. U see the menus. Click fucking more choices to see the name of the mod dev right here, Then fucking click it. As u can see it's right there. click traits add. Do you get it now? If the shit doesn't fucking show up for you then fucking remove all the mods and start over. If u follow the base step in the fucking picks and you have the cheats on then it will be there. If not THEN REINSTALL THE FUCKING MOD!. It is not hard, Fallow the damn steps. He even says for the menu to be there u need to turn on cheats. As I said left for the dev on the floor for sex. traits click on the fucking sim. Fucking hell man. View attachment 2536231 View attachment 2536229 View attachment 2536227 View attachment 2536225 View attachment 2536221
thank you so much for your help, last issue I am having is the penis is not showing up on my male character for some reason

huntermon

Apr 21, 2018
Mod - Others - Deviant Core [v1.5] [ColonolNutty] | F95zone

The Sim that stole the clothing has to give them back.

What a beautiful exception notification. I'm not sure what you want me to do with it, besides read it for you?

Is that when mobile milking? or animation milking?

It occurs when a Sim has an orgasm inside another Sim. If you have DD Milk Farm, your Sim requires having a certain level of Cum available to actually cause a pregnancy.

Depends on where the Preferred Cum Location is set to. Click on Sim during sex -> DD -> Preferred Cum Location. If one isn't chosen, then it is random.
hooow.. thanks... I only had the "KINKY" mod, I'm going to install the "MILK"

SivHero

Mar 25, 2019
Do Zoo animations no longer work? I have them in stalled but it keeps saying non are found when trying to start them.

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
Do Zoo animations no longer work? I have them in stalled but it keeps saying non are found when trying to start them.
Add the zoo trait to a sim with cheat on etc etc. at i point out of the pics. Left click on the play were u want to fuck it should play. It worked for me.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes