Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

SivHero

Mar 25, 2019
Add the zoo trait to a sim with cheat on etc etc. at i point out of the pics. Left click on the play were u want to fuck it should play. It worked for me.
I done all that, and every time it tells me I don't have the animations. But the animation shows up in my list of animations, just never in the list of animations when I start the sexy time, it always says animation not found. But I have animations for Zoo installed.

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
I done all that, and every time it tells me I don't have the animations. But the animation shows up in my list of animations, just never in the list of animations when I start the sexy time, it always says animation not found. But I have animations for Zoo installed.
Try it from ur dog but like for me do it as rape, pick the dog as the rapiest and see if that works.

SivHero

Mar 25, 2019
Try it from ur dog but like for me do it as rape, pick the dog as the rapiest and see if that works.
I've tried it that way as well I just keeps saying no animations found when it brings up the animation list and there are definitely animations for it installed.

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
I've tried it that way as well I just keeps saying no animations found when it brings up the animation list and there are definitely animations for it installed.
Not sure why its doing that to u. work's for me testing it. I say reinstall all the stuff. that could help u. But it it keeps doing it I not sure what to tell u

peenwienerstien

May 14, 2022
My (main) male sim is constantly "touching himself". A DD icon bubble pops up and he's rubbing himself, like every 5 minutes or so. Other sims don't react to it, but it's kinda annoying. Does anybody know how to turn that off?

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
My (main) male sim is constantly "touching himself". A DD icon bubble pops up and he's rubbing himself, like every 5 minutes or so. Other sims don't react to it, but it's kinda annoying. Does anybody know how to turn that off?
Not sure, I don't play with male sims only females. But notes males doing it. I think to check under the ddi core or the other setting it might be there. But again It doesn't bother me so I don't know. Just look through the setting and see if it's there.

Herclueless

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before. I opened the game and the devious desires category shows. Then i remember i need animations. So i close the game and DL anims. Now after placing them in the mods folder the game says 5000 animations have been loaded, but now the devious desires doesnt show when clicking my bed. I can change the settings of the app when shift clicking, but i cant use the app for some reason.

Edit: Oh and seems my sim isnt allowed to do anything autonomous anymore. Wont eat, sleep or go to the toilet unless i tell him to.

Last edited:

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before. I opened the game and the devious desires category shows. Then i remember i need animations. So i close the game and DL anims. Now after placing them in the mods folder the game says 5000 animations have been loaded, but now the devious desires doesnt show when clicking my bed. I can change the settings of the app when shift clicking, but i cant use the app for some reason.

Edit: Oh and seems my sim isnt allowed to do anything autonomous anymore. Wont eat, sleep or go to the toilet unless i tell him to.
Do u have cheats on and left-click anywhere on the ground or point were you want to fuck?

kuroyoki

May 5, 2021
Help, it seems like my 'shift + click' doesn't work. The menu that shown when I shift+click a sim is the same as when I click them normally.
I can see a DD option, but I can't find the cheat setting inside it like 'add trait' or 'penis state'
The menus inside my DD option are just : 'think about fetish', 'set animation actor role', 'milk farm', 'and solo animation like dance'

I have already deleted all WW before installing this and even create a new save, so what's wrong?

EDIT : Sorry apparently I am dumb, you can activate the cheat by 'ctrl+shift+c' and then type "testingcheats on" to active the cheat mode

Last edited:

lordnagato

Apr 24, 2017
I get an error message related to the Sims 4 Community Library mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the mod not compatible with DeviousDesires_5.6 ?

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
I get an error message related to the Sims 4 Community Library mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the mod not compatible with DeviousDesires_5.6 ?
It is. It needs it. There is something in ur folder that is doing that. Remove all mod and add then slowly always test to make sure u are not getting the error

lordnagato

Apr 24, 2017
It is. It needs it. There is something in ur folder that is doing that. Remove all mod and add then slowly always test to make sure u are not getting the error
I found the problem.
I didn't have the latest version of the Sims.

Thank you anyway for your help.

LordVoldemort24

Dec 3, 2018
New Release Of Devious Desires (v5.7):
- Moved even more of the interactions to proper categories on the interaction wheel.
- Added the ability for Sims to self impregnate. Meaning they become pregnant by having an orgasm inside themselves.
- Fixed some issues with missing interaction names on pirate day
- Added a check to prevent a Sim from doing seduction interactions when they already know the romantic orientation of other Sims.
- Prevented the Milking interactions from appearing on Sims they shouldn't, such as Penis Milking interactions on Sims without a Penis.
- Added the ability for Sims to create a Serum (requires they have learned at least the Age Away serum first!). This Serum will cause the next pregnancy a Sim has to result in the Cottage Living Farm animals, such as Chickens, Cows, and Llamas.

To gain access to current prereleases, join both my Patreon (at /colonolnutty) as a Tier 3 and my discord! There is always a pre release available!
The current prerelease changelog is as follows:
- Added the ability to choose body slots that a Sim will never unequip (through DD, vanilla is unaffected)
- Fixed some issues with the Start Sexy Time dialog where an error would be thrown for the options not yet setup fully.
- Added Mind Breakage
- To start mind breaking a Sim, simply Rape them until they have a positive experience in Rape.
- Once this happens, the Sim can be mind broken further by having sex with them.
- At moderate mind breakage, the Sim will gain Arousal at twice the normal rate.
- At severe mind breakage, the Sim will accept any Fetish.
- Mind Breakage can be reversed using the new Reversus Mind Breakus spell (Learn from a bought tome)
- Breast Milk can now be used as a replacement for normal milk when cooking.
- Sims with Conflicted Emotions will ignore requirements for domination. Sims will be able to dominate them regardless of their fetishes and romance.
- The Sim that caused Conflicted Emotions with another Sim should be allowed to dominate the Sim. Sims that did not cause the Conflicted Emotions, will not be allowed to dominate the Sim.
- A moderately mind broken Sim can be humiliated. Humiliation will increase mind breakage
- Coerce a Sim into Sex (This will lose friendship). Once Coerced, the Sim will be forced to accept any fetish interactions your Sim is into. Coercion lasts for one sex action or if the Sim leaves the lot.
- Added operations for Humiliation and Seduction to the animation customization dialog

BornSlippy

May 19, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the mod that catagorises animations properly for DD? I think I used to get it from LL. IT was undated regularly. I can't remember what it was called though.

bmoviesmmer

Jun 10, 2021
So - slight issue I'm having with DD Brothel in relation to Sim Snatcher.

If I turn the house a sim lives in into a brothel/strip club, any NPC sims who are slaves while they can be hired, will not do their jobs when it's open. However - a household sim who is a slave will still function normally and do their job. However if the club/brothel is off site - then it all works fine they all show up. Started earlier this year after working fine for a while - not sure if it's a setting issue or something is bugged out. Kind of a bummer when I have my Vampires collect some willing minions to make money for them and amuse them. Also (while not related to DD proper) seems to be an issue with slaves training other slaves in obedience autonomously, I have it set so they should, but never seems to happen.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes