Mod Others Devious Desires [v5.20] [ColonolNutty]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

meretod

Sep 22, 2022
New Release Of Devious Desires (v5.7):
- Moved even more of the interactions to proper categories on the interaction wheel.
- Added the ability for Sims to self impregnate. Meaning they become pregnant by having an orgasm inside themselves.
- Fixed some issues with missing interaction names on pirate day
- Added a check to prevent a Sim from doing seduction interactions when they already know the romantic orientation of other Sims.
- Prevented the Milking interactions from appearing on Sims they shouldn't, such as Penis Milking interactions on Sims without a Penis.
- Added the ability for Sims to create a Serum (requires they have learned at least the Age Away serum first!). This Serum will cause the next pregnancy a Sim has to result in the Cottage Living Farm animals, such as Chickens, Cows, and Llamas.

To gain access to current prereleases, join both my Patreon (at /colonolnutty) as a Tier 3 and my discord! There is always a pre release available!
The current prerelease changelog is as follows:
- Added the ability to choose body slots that a Sim will never unequip (through DD, vanilla is unaffected)
- Fixed some issues with the Start Sexy Time dialog where an error would be thrown for the options not yet setup fully.
- Added Mind Breakage
- To start mind breaking a Sim, simply Rape them until they have a positive experience in Rape.
- Once this happens, the Sim can be mind broken further by having sex with them.
- At moderate mind breakage, the Sim will gain Arousal at twice the normal rate.
- At severe mind breakage, the Sim will accept any Fetish.
- Mind Breakage can be reversed using the new Reversus Mind Breakus spell (Learn from a bought tome)
- Breast Milk can now be used as a replacement for normal milk when cooking.
- Sims with Conflicted Emotions will ignore requirements for domination. Sims will be able to dominate them regardless of their fetishes and romance.
- The Sim that caused Conflicted Emotions with another Sim should be allowed to dominate the Sim. Sims that did not cause the Conflicted Emotions, will not be allowed to dominate the Sim.
- A moderately mind broken Sim can be humiliated. Humiliation will increase mind breakage
- Coerce a Sim into Sex (This will lose friendship). Once Coerced, the Sim will be forced to accept any fetish interactions your Sim is into. Coercion lasts for one sex action or if the Sim leaves the lot.
- Added operations for Humiliation and Seduction to the animation customization dialog
Can you also add this scenario thing back. It was lot better for immersion in your earlier previous versions than just randomly teleport to sex. 3346546546754675r6.png

grisrhak

Apr 18, 2021
I get an error saying missing module deviantcore how to I fix this?
You can google deviantcore and find a site with it. I'm not sure which is the most current verison but I guess 1.3 works though it was last uploaded or updated that I found was November 2022.

hyandjh12

Jan 23, 2021
Snapshot_20230427_211655.png
Snapshot_20230427_223911.png

I'm having a problem where I can't get pregnant even though the characteristics and game settings are in place need help

FrankChiu

Jul 16, 2022
i just have a question for the DD discord
that nsfw access question you got wrong will get banned from the server
wtf?

Dec 28, 2017
Is this still compatible with wicked whim?
no its an own mod ... you can play both mods at same time but there sometime complications for example...if you run a DD brothel put the ww shield "no sex on this lot" in your brothel...

i just have a question for the DD discord
that nsfw access question you got wrong will get banned from the server
wtf?
mee too ... i prescribed and i get banned

xxvaynxx

Jul 10, 2020
no its an own mod ... you can play both mods at same time but there sometime complications for example...if you run a DD brothel put the ww shield "no sex on this lot" in your brothel...

I don't think DD works at all when you have WW. Nothing was working until I removed WW. Kinda a shame though I really like DD for the milk stuff.

FrankChiu

Jul 16, 2022
well i got banned than i can just say what access question is,whatever
the question ask what my age and brithday
i answer 1985 july and i am 38
than he tell my you are not 38 is 37, so you wrong and got banned
i always count my age use this year minus brith year:rolleyes:

i just want ask did it have any way to set one sims's arousal increases speed
and did it have any auto brith control thing like WW

Hakoy

Aug 23, 2017
Hi guys, i'm new with S4 and trying to 18+ modding this game, but something gonna wrong, can anyone help me? I think i have installed everything nicely, but it seems not :ROFLMAO: Thanks !
Game version :v1.94.147.1030

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

tusch

Nov 30, 2017
I have simple gens installed and when a sim has a skintone that is adjusted by the in cas color slider, they get glitched texture for their genitals. If not adjusted by the color slider, even cc skintone works fine. Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Dec 28, 2017
well i got banned than i can just say what access question is,whatever
the question ask what my age and brithday
i answer 1985 july and i am 38
than he tell my you are not 38 is 37, so you wrong and got banned
i always count my age use this year minus brith year:rolleyes:

i just want ask did it have any way to set one sims's arousal increases speed
and did it have any auto brith control thing like WW
year...same to me ... XD

I have simple gens installed and when a sim has a skintone that is adjusted by the in cas color slider, they get glitched texture for their genitals. If not adjusted by the color slider, even cc skintone works fine. Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?
some genitals need a special skintone... look at loverslab.com for some other genitals to work ... or sometime the clothes are confilcts with the skins

Hi guys, i'm new with S4 and trying to 18+ modding this game, but something gonna wrong, can anyone help me? I think i have installed everything nicely, but it seems not :ROFLMAO: Thanks !
Game version :v1.94.147.1030
try to delete all cache files .... for me mostly it works... or try to load a old/new save file and work with it

Amanekai

Jul 5, 2022
I downloaded DD and all its requirements (S4CL, MSM, Deviantcore, etc.) The game loads up fine with no error messages. However, when I go into Mod Settings, I see Deviantcore, but there is no settings option for DD. From what I have read that is where i need to go to activate most of the kinks. I followed the README instructions. Does anyone know how to fix this?

SvenGrammer

Dec 17, 2020
General question about DD features.
So I noticed that you can't invite a Sim to join if your current player Sim has never met them, so I assume they can't autonomously join either. Can't seem to have a Sim start a solo interaction with the hopes of someone walking in and joining.

Something I liked to do with WW was to take a Sim to a nightclub, leave them on autopilot, and see what kind of groups would form as Sims started appearing on the lot. So you'd end up with a group of 4 "strangers" in one spot, a group of 5 in another, a lone pair somewhere else, etc.
Is such a thing possible with DD? And if so is there a settings somewhere in the menu that I'm not seeing?

ARonX

Jul 7, 2017
Hello there, very new to Sims 4 game and the modding scene.
I just plan on gaving animation, few body mods and essentials... not much else.

I just had a few questions, hope you lovely people can help me.

1. My game version is 1.94.147 i think. Is there an older version of DD mod & modules (and the required mods) available?
Due to some issues i can't update the game for now.

2. Some animation and other mods i plan on testing/using (on Loverslab), seems like have WW as a hard requirement (i'm new so, couldn’t tell with certainty).
Is the WW ver 147h (for game ver. 1.94) compatible with DD? as in, can both of them be used simultaneously?

3. If so, the animation and other mods (i.e. body changing mod, penis mod etc) that are compatible with both WW and DD, will they be loaded through both mods, making the animation count double / taking up more system resources?

Sorry for the long winded questions. Being a newbie, i figured i should learn all the info first before messing with mods.

YukiHama88

Jan 4, 2021
For whatever reason I can't get this mod to work in my game. I have all the required files (the ones listed by the creator on page one), I have it in the correct file location as specified here and in the mod's read me file as well. Sims4 Library is installed and appears in-game. I had wicked whims and MCCC installed along with this mod (as it hadn't given me issue before together) and even tried uninstalling WW and MCCC along with clearing my cache, deleting my game save and I still cannot get this to work. All my other mods work but this. I don't get a last exception or any error messages either. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: sunsuna1003
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes